paypal question

F

foquita

this is probably a really silly question :dohh:

i got a refund for something i paid with by card but through paypal, it's showing as having been refunded on my paypal transactions but my available balance is showing as £0, does it take a while to show up in the available balance? or does it just go straight back on to my card but take a few days?

TIA :flow:

It might have been placed on a temporary hold. If you click on the details of the refund it might say this. If so its because the funds are waiting to clear from your account to paypal (paypal use their own funds to pay someone so they get the payment instantly but you reimburse them).

I had this a few weeks ago and it took about a week to get it back - it did go back to paypal funds not my bank like I originally paid.

If its on hold you should get it back within a week or so (I think paypal say 5-7 business days).

thanks for replying :) i just checked there and it says 'completed' at status so i don't think it's on hold. so confused :wacko:

Its probably on its way back to your account. Was it refunded long ago?

it was just yesterday so i'll leave it until the end of the week and hopefully it'll have gone into my bank account by then! :) i just didn't want to have it sitting in my paypal account because then it takes a few days to be transferred into the bank.

I think it would go straight back to your bank account x

Goes back to ur card it can take a few days

In my experience if it was paid for from bank or card (rather than paypal balance) then it'll go straight back to where it originally came from. I hope it doesn't take long to show up there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->