Paypal trouble!

T

Toms Mummy

I have been with paypal for a few years and have only ever had one problem with them when trying to recieve money fo something I sold on ebay.... it turned out that I needed to verify myself due to the amount. Which I did, and is now sorted!

Recently though I bought something off a private seller and unfortunately they had to go back on the sale and refund my money back, however Paypal are now withholding my refunded money without telling me why. They're just saying that it's pending and will be in contact shortly! This has been like this for 5 days now.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks x

Paypal do this sometimes, it can take weeks, even months.

Often once the seller leaves feedback it gets released

I've had a similar issue with Paypal, House of Fraser refunded me and they refused to release the funds due to a "technical error" This went on for a month and it was a lot of money. I ended up losing the plot with them and got a credit until the money arrived in my account.

The money arrived, it is still there :rofl: I wonder if they will even take it back. :dohh:

Thanks atomic!.... It's £500! That's a lot of money! I've emailed them but not herd back yet. I hope it gets sorted soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->