PCOS and TTC

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Here is my story....

About a year and a half ago I stopped having normal af. Me and dh have been trying to conceive ever since then and we have had no luck. Sooo I figured that the lack of af was due to me gaining 30 lbs (very unusual since it came out of nowhere). So I went to the doctor and she told me that I was not ovulating and referred me to a endocrinologist since she suspected PCOS. I am waiting for labs from him but in the meantime I Went to my obgyn appt yesterday and was told I most definitely have PCOS. I am very very bummed out but the doc said there was hope. They sent my dh for a sperm analysis and I have a new appt Wednesday of next week. She did give me hope for this cycle as she confirmed I would be at about 9 or 10 dpo today. I should have started af today (Since Last cycle was 23 days) and no sign of the witch yet so hopefully she says away. I will be testing by the weekend so wish me luck lol

PS I only have ad my last to periods due to a progesterone shot I got in Mexico (Recommended by my mom)

Anybody going through the same struggle of PCOS and TTC? (Sorry if it is a long post)

Yep :) I have pcos and ttc x i am about 6dpo didnt ovulate until cycle dy 21 this time!! x i do have a son so conceiving is possible!

I have PCOS and have a little boy who's just turned one. It's very possible still 😊

Thank you ladies for responding. I have a two year old and she was an oopsie with my then boyfriend. Now that I am with the man of my dreams I get the news it will be harder to conceive. Aah just seems frustrating sometimes. I a hoping this is my cycle though. Here's to wishful thinking! :thumbup::test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->