PCOS and WTT in May

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Hi Girls! Finally posting after a long time! My DD is 17 months old and we have been WTT for awhile now. We were going to start trying when she was 1 year old but we had a few road bumps since then but now things are getting better. We also wanted to wait until my sister was atleast 6 months pregnant because my last pregnancy i had to share with her and my neice is 10 weeks older than my daughter and my sister is always comparing what her baby is doing better than mine and it drives me insane. Good news in she just found out she is pregnant and is 4 weeks, so we may a decision to ttc in May. I do have PCOS and it took 9 months to conceive DD with the help of metformin and diet. Any of you ladies have PCOS and are wtt for baby #2. Of course there is that fear of not getting pregnant. I just hope it happens quick this time!:happydance:

Hi Girls! Finally posting after a long time! My DD is 17 months old and we have been WTT for awhile now. We were going to start trying when she was 1 year old but we had a few road bumps since then but now things are getting better. We also wanted to wait until my sister was atleast 6 months pregnant because my last pregnancy i had to share with her and my neice is 10 weeks older than my daughter and my sister is always comparing what her baby is doing better than mine and it drives me insane. Good news in she just found out she is pregnant and is 4 weeks, so we may a decision to ttc in May. I do have PCOS and it took 9 months to conceive DD with the help of metformin and diet. Any of you ladies have PCOS and are wtt for baby #2. Of course there is that fear of not getting pregnant. I just hope it happens quick this time!:happydance:

Hi,

I have PCOS and I am WTT for baby #2 as well. My DS is 16 months. We don't have a date set for any time soon; we are aiming for 2016 or 2017 as of right now because of my schooling and internships. I am worried about not getting pregnant the next time around because it was so easy getting pregnant with DS and because I can't seem to lose all of my pregnancy weight so that could have a negative effect on TTC. I've made it my goal to lose some weight and live healthier before hitting our TTC date.

dvc- Yeah staying healthy is my biggest hurdle. I deff wanna lose about 10lbs before getting pregnant again. Metformin did allow me to lose 10lbs which is why i believe i ovulated the month i got pregnant. I usually only get ovulation pains about 1-2 times a year that i notice.

dvc- Yeah staying healthy is my biggest hurdle. I deff wanna lose about 10lbs before getting pregnant again. Metformin did allow me to lose 10lbs which is why i believe i ovulated the month i got pregnant. I usually only get ovulation pains about 1-2 times a year that i notice.

You're lucky, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007 and I have been for Metformin as long, but it has never helped me lose any weight. Boo! I had come off birth control before conceiving LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->