PCOS/Clomid/LTTTC/Cycle Buds/Group

Gunnabamumma

LTTTC 1st with clomid
Reaction score
I know that this is a bit of a long heading for a group lol, But I am sure that there must be at least one other person browsing this forum, that is in a similar situation to me. I am 31, been ttc for 11 years now, battled obesity for many years, and since losing a fair amount of weight, I ovulate with the help of Clomid.
So, to cut a very very long story short, I am on my 8th cycle of clomid, I fell pregnant two years ago with clomid but lost the baby at 7 weeks, so I know I can do it! So if you have PCOS, or are using Clomid, or a long term TTC'er, or can't really find a group, I would love some company on my journey!
I am on CD9, 50mg clomid, and expect to ovulate on or around CD20, although I am on Vitamin B6 to help with luteal phase, so I am unsure if that will change ovulation day. I am confident for this month, as I had a fantastic ovulation last month, and had a good AF as well. Sorry if that's TMI!
Oh and I am an Aussie as well!
Cheers for reading!
Hayley

HI Gunnabe! I'm a ltttc'er 2.5 years, 6 iui's total, 3 rounds of clomid and 3 rounds of follistim w/iui. Glad you started this thread. I am currently 1dpo and hoping this is my month! Wishing you luck too

Hey there,

I have not been TTC as long as you have we are at 2 1/2 years now. I have PCOS was diagnosed 2001 originally. I am 30 and am on CD32 on my 2nd cycle of Clomid 50mg days 2-6 - however Clomid does not seem to have helped me ovulate this month. Hence here I am still waiting AF after a 29 day cycle last month. If I dont ovulate I don't get AF ever. So have managed to convince the fertility nurse to up the dosage to 100mg next cycle as and when it comes.

Emma x

MrsChambers is your AF normally irregular? has your fertility Dr. considered giving you anything to bring on AF?

HI Gunnabe! I'm a ltttc'er 2.5 years, 6 iui's total, 3 rounds of clomid and 3 rounds of follistim w/iui. Glad you started this thread. I am currently 1dpo and hoping this is my month! Wishing you luck too

Oh wow 1dpo awesome!!
I love and hate the tww! All the best and keep us up to date! Hopefully we can use this thread as a bit of a support for each other. BFP's to all! :baby:
Hayley

Hey there,

I have not been TTC as long as you have we are at 2 1/2 years now. I have PCOS was diagnosed 2001 originally. I am 30 and am on CD32 on my 2nd cycle of Clomid 50mg days 2-6 - however Clomid does not seem to have helped me ovulate this month. Hence here I am still waiting AF after a 29 day cycle last month. If I dont ovulate I don't get AF ever. So have managed to convince the fertility nurse to up the dosage to 100mg next cycle as and when it comes.

Emma x

Hi Emma,
I know how you feel, I am the same, I do not get a period unless it is chemically induced, or I ovulate. Have you had any side effects on clomid? Have you been charting? I had problems taking clomid from days 2-6, but ovulate well taking it days 5-9.
Hayley

Future Mommie - I normally don't get AF at all. I took Provera to start AF for the first month of Clomid then as it worked got ASF 28 days later, then it hasn't worked this time. I have to wait until Wednesday next week to ring up and ask for Provera again - how annoying! What have you done this cycle

Hayley - I have been charting this month and there is no way it has happened. Chart is in sig I think. I havent particulary had any side effects this time but the first month I had hot flushes, was quite emotional, had couple headaches, and after O had really sore and sensitive nipples until AF came, twinges in stomach usual sort of symptoms of pregnancy ha ha ha x

Oh I so understand the side effects being like pregnancy symptoms, fools me every time! lol. Hopefully 100mg will help to get you to ovulate.

Do you girls just hate all the waiting? Wait for AF, then wait for ovulation, then the TWW... well the tww is better than the depressing waiting for ovulation I think, because I wonder why the last month wasn't successful, and don't like the thought of doing it all over again! Just want a baby now!! lol.

MrsChambers- I haven't done much of anything this month. In January I had an abdominal myomectomy and had 9 fibroid tumors removed, then in May I had to have scar tissue removed which was a result of the abdominal surgery, and we just started back ttc'ing in June, My fertility Dr wants us to try on our own naturally for 4 months. Last cycle I got a bfn of course so I'm hoping this will be our month.

The 2ww sysmptoms are so similar to pg symptoms and it sucks because every cycle I seem to have false hope.

Gunnab- I totally hate all the waiting, I feel like I'm rushing life by becuase I spend most of my days counting or looking at the calender, waiting to O, or waiting to test or waiting for the dreaded witch, so I know exactly what you mean.

Hiya Gang!
Well not much is going on in this thread, and that's ok, I gather everyone is in the waiting periods of the cycle. Well I got my pos OPK today! Yay! So I guess I will be ovulating within the next 2 days.
I haven't really had much to say really, just been browsing the threads, its such a huge wealth of information this site!
I was exercising a week ago and tore a ligament in my right thigh, and so I am resting up, have only just been able to start getting around the house, very painful. So a lot of reading and browsing has kept me semi occupied. How is everyone else going? Where are you up to in your cycles? Anyone else want to join the group? Would love to see this thread a buzz!
Hayley

Hey Hayley - I keep forgetting this thread is here! I have not really been commenting on many posts due to the fact I have felt in limbo waiting for AF which was never going to come. I have beenw aiting for a prescription to get Provera to give me AF for over 2 weeks now even though I knew on CD24 that I hadnt ovulated this month and therefore AF was not going to appear. Although it has yesterday CD 53 has now become CD1! So I can start the double dosage of clomid tonight and am still waiting for the nurse to ring me but will have to try to get booked in for a follicle scan! x

hey ladies i was diagnoised with PCOS when i was 15. my periods finally started to become normal on their own. we are trying for our first with is KILLING me slowly...i am in my TWW...im 10 DPO i should be getting my period on the 8th. the only thing we have tried this month was my royal jelly and conceive plus...so heres to hoping and praying...maybe we will know something here n less than a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->