PCOS, endo and 9months ttc

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
I'm not sure if any one would want to read our story, as we were very lucky and only took us 9months ttc - but thought i'd share our story - but feel free to delete wobbles x

well we started ttc in jan 07 - i came off the pill - had been on it since i was 14 - when i was diagnosed with pcos.

i was told at 19 i could never have children and it broke my heart. at 20 i met james and knew he was 'the one'. i told him very soon about my pcos.

in april 07 i had ovarian drilling - lap and dye - they found the endo had gone and drilled quite a few fair sized cysts - and the dye rushed through my left tube but not my right - when i feel alot of pain. the pain cleared up, but is back atm and i'm waiting on more drilling and the pcos has built up again quite a bit on my right ovary.

anyway - i'm digressing - once i had my drilling my cycle's became very regular - 33-36days long - heavy, but not too bad. i recorded my cycles to see how they went. the pain also stopped - feels like terrible period pains all the time in the right hand side - and often thought by the doc's to be appendicitis as it starts at my belly button and radiates to my right hand side.

29th sept 07 - maddi was conceived - my next steps would have been clomid according to my gyne - who saw me through my pregnancy.

i should also add i'm over weight - size 22 - and that can obviously play a big part in my pcos and ttc and also losing weight is very hard because of the pcos.

i don't no what else to say other than i no i have been blessed with my daughter - i should also add she was conceived at the end of my cycle - app. cd33!

and look at her now hun, she is beautiful

hope you get your PCOS sorted soon so your not in too much pain hun

Lou
xxx

No hunny - Any success story with a known problem is a hope

PCOS is commonand worrying when your starting your journey

x

No hunny - Any success story with a known problem is a hope

PCOS is commonand worrying when your starting your journey

x

totally agree - and imo and from speaking to mw's since, the doc's often use lots of horrible throw away comments, like you can't have children, so so hurtful and often, not true at all with pcos xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->