• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PCOS like Ive never seen it or am i pregnant?

beckyjoy4405

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Becky, age 22 and diagnosed with PCOS about 6 months ago. I do not have regular periods, however, no matter how many days my overall cycle is, I bleed for exactly 7 days when the period does come. My cycles have been as follows:

Nov 4-Dec 8; 34 days
Dec 8-Jan 25; 48 days
Jan25-Mar 3; 37 days
Mar 3-April 16; 44 days
April16-May23; 37 days
May23-June27; 35 days
June27- ???

I am going on 40 days for my current cycle, which, as you can see is not really that strange for my crazy body. However, I have been having symptoms I have never had before...

-2 weeks ago
...I had strange discharge ... Long goo about 4 inches long hangin out of my lady part after peeing. It was whitish clear and no smell (sorry that was gross I know and Im about the get more gross...). It was on a day that I did not have intercourse so I didnt think it was semen finding its way out as that has never happened before (sorry again)

-2 weeks ago until present
...Pain in lower abdomin coming and going regardless of whether Im laying, sitting, or standing (feels like the normal "period is coming cramps" but I have never had them this long)
...SHARP pain in either lower right or left abdomin when I move from sitting to standing or cough or blow my nose

-1.5 weeks ago until present
...dizziness (can't stand for long periods)
...extra fatigue than my normal fatigue

-1 week ago until present
...dizziness and naseau at night (have not actually thrown up though)
...light headedness when I switch from laying-sitting-standing even when I take it reallll slow
...constant need to pee
...dry skin (with nothing out of the ordinary to prompt it)
...pain in my legs
...headaches more than usual
...constipation and bloating

Last period was from June 27th - July 4th and I had unprotected sex on the following days:

July 7th, 8th, 9th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 26th, 27th
(P.S I dont usually have a sex drive like this!)

Also, I have been with my partner for 2.5 years and neither of us has an STD. We are not trying to get pregnant but obviously we are not taking the steps to prevent pregnancy either. I was told that with PCOS and cycles like mine, it would be diificult and maybe even not possible to get pregnant ...

I have taken 3 pregnancy tests (August 2nd, 3rd, and today the 5th) all have been NEGATIVE ... but Im wondering if I am pregnant and either its to early to detect on HPT or if the PCOS is giving false negative (which is quite common with PCOS women)

Any advice that can be given would be greatly appreciated. Do I sound pregnant? If you need any additional info I'd be happy to provide it.

THANKS!!

Sorry, I'm confused why you have posed in this section?

Secondary Infertility and Long Term Trying to Conceive?

You say you are not trying.

hiya, yes i would say that is prengancy symptoms, get a blood test at the doctor, i had sickness and dizziness at night with all my babies, hope for a positive for u :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Cookie Dough, Never been a part of a site like this, still getting the hang of it. Sorry to have offended you. Can you suggest where the proper place for my post would be? Thanks.

Thanks SarahDeanna :)

beckyjoy - I don't think you need to apologize...you weren't being disrespectful or anything!! Sounds like you could be preggo:) LOTS OF BABYDUST TO YOU M'DEAR! Also if you wanna chat about all this stuff, try going to the "Trying to conceive" or 2 week wait section...Hope to see you over there:)

i had no periods for 18 months and was ttc the whole time....i fell pregnant somehow....no idea how as i hadnt had a period in the whole time.....so yes you could be pregnant! i think from memory my test didnt show up positive until i was a good few weeks pregnant. hope its good news for you xxx

Hi beckyjoy4405, I'm curious to know how this story continues. I too have PCOS and have been feeling similar symptoms along with 3 negative tests, first one taken this past Monday which was about a week after my period was supposed to be arriving.

Hi beckyjoy4405, I'm curious to know how this story continues. I too have PCOS and have been feeling similar symptoms along with 3 negative tests, first one taken this past Monday which was about a week after my period was supposed to be arriving.

Fr3sca 1 Firstly welcome to the forum.

This is a very old thread in the wrong section of the forum, you might get a better reponse if you ask the same question in the TTC sections.
However I'm mildly PCOS anything between 4 & 12 weeks is normal to me but concieved DS 1 without help. The longest I've gone without being pregnant or BFing is about 9 mths, my GP did bloods for me, said nothing was wrong and to come back when I was TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->