PCOS, M/C now TTC again

why

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to all of this but here's the deal:

I have PCOS and only ovulate 3-4 times per year naturally. After TTC for 13 months (naturally) we were finally pregnant! This was extremely short lived however as I miscarried at 5 weeks. This was devastating to say the least and although I'm at peace with it I don't think I'll ever truly be "over it."

We've just completed our first round of Clomid and Estradial (we're at 16 months of trying now). I don't think it worked- it completely dried up whatever small amount of CM I had. Earlier this week I went to the Dr. and got a blood test to check my progesterone (has to be over 10 to sustain a pregnancy I guess) and to see if I ovulated. No word yet. We're going to most likely try the Clomid again next round.

After all of this I just feel, well... broken. At this point it feels like it'll never happen and it feels like a heavy load. My husband is incredibly supportive and positive and the perfect husband but I can't help but feel alone in all of this. After all, its me that's the problem. Not to complain but we just moved across the country and I don't know anyone here so there is a bit of a support system lacking and I lean heavily on him- maybe that's why I feel the need to reach out here. Hoping someone will respond with any advice or simply comments. Anything to inspire a bit of hope is more than welcome.

Thank you,

Why

I don't have anything inspiring to say but i know how awful it is to see that people read your posts but no-one has replied!

I did write a long reply but looks like no-one has even checked back to thank or anything so changed my mind and took it all off.

Hello blueclo,

I saw your long note and THANK YOU! I didn't reply right away because I wanted to put some real thought into it. Even after taking the time to think of the "right" thing to say I have to admit I'm at a loss for words. What you've been through is nothing short of tragic. I hope that things change for both of us in the future. I really do appreciate your post and the words of hope. You are right, its early in the game and hopefully we'll get our BFP soon. I wish you the very best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->