PCOS Success stories??

I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2000. We had already been trying for close to 2 years, I started Met, and got pregnant in December of 2001. I became pregnant again, in December of 2003, it took NTNP 4 months from my first PPAF. I sadly mc that baby, but became pregnant the next month. It then took us about 1.5 years for the next, but that was not related to my PCOS, it was my DH azoospermia. But I found out I was pregnant in April of 2007. I then got pregnant with my next in May of 2009, it was my third PPAF. I then became pregnant in March of 2011, after my first PPAF. I sadly lost that little boy at 17 weeks. I just found out I am expecting again, and found out a few weeks ago. So I have had 4 live births, 2 MC, and 1 on the way!! All with only taking Met. Before the Met, I had not O'ed in 2 years!! My ovaries, were full of huge cysts, I had a few rupture and bleed into my abdomen. But since then nothing. So for 11 years I have taken Met, and I will continue to take it!! GL to you!! There is a lot of hope!!

Its so amazing to hear all of your success stories. Keep em' coming ladies! Congrats to all of you and thank you so much for sharing!
Xx <3

question: what was your biggest challenge during your ttc journey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->