PCOS, TTC and confusing Pregnancy Test results

Rebecca1991

Reaction score
I have almost regular periods with my PCOS (+ or - a couple of days), I have taken 2 pee-on-the-stick tests which had an evaporation line on both (taken 2 days apart) I then tried the dip tests and only one line appeared (but another line appeared further up the dip stick) I am really confused and don't know where to go from here?? (oh and my last period lasted 3 days and ended on the 6th of Jan) :wacko:

Hey there :wave:

I have PCOS. Me and OH are hoping to try in May/June 2014.

I have tried in the past with my pervious OH. I never had AF on my own but when im on the pill or metformin I have somewhat more regular periods.

I also took an ovulation test and got a positive so it is possible to get one I never thought I would get one because of the PCOS but im not sure how it works regarding ovulation tests :shrug:

Do you know what brand of pregnancy test you took? I disliked taking pregnancy tests especially with my PCOS I always thought there were a second line and looked at them for ages. And then I tried Clear Blue Digital and I couldn't argue with them.

Sometimes when the test gets a bit old evap lines can appear I know the instructions told me not to read after a certain amount of time because of this. So because I would look hours later I sometimes had this problem. Other than that I not experienced this otherwise.

Do you currently take anything to help you with TTC if you don't mind me asking? Like from your doctor? Anything you want to ask me Im here to support and listen :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->