Peaches Geldoff stroller collapses, doesn't hang up phone

aliss

Reaction score
Is it wrong that I couldn't help but chuckle a little....? Really Peaches come on, this sounds like something dumb that I would do :rofl:

https://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/09/10/0910-peaches-geldoff-splash-3.jpg

Someone get Peaches Geldof's baby a helmet ... because his 23-year-old mom just dumped his ass out of his stroller while blabbing on her cell phone in London ... and she didn't even hang up.

Peaches seemed to have the whole stroller-pushing thing down pat -- until she hit a pothole, and the stroller flipped upside down ... with her 5-month-old baby still inside.

The kid tumbled out onto the sidewalk and Peaches jumped into action -- all without hanging up her phone. As far as we know the baby's fine ... for now.

Peaches gave birth to Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen in April. The boy's father is British punk singer Thomas Cohen (from the band S.C.U.M.).

Accidents happen.

Read more: https://www.tmz.com#ixzz265dbmPBz

ick. if the baby was strapped in he wouldnt have fell out.

Baby is ok thankfully but it did make me laugh that she tweeted saying he was strapped in.....she clearly didn't realise that she was photographed when she tried that lie!

Omg that poor baby!! I know accidents happen but seriously?! Get off your damn phone!!!!

Cx

Feel sick even looking at those pictures.

Shes so inconsiderate

Even more inconsiderate of the person who photographed her didn't bother offering a hand.

accidents happen but it's more the fact she's still on the bleeding phone!!

Omg, poor baby! She really should get off the phone and make sure her baby is ok! :|

i thought she had a girl :haha: it looks like the baby has a skirt on. but poor child.

if she hadnt of been so engrossed in her phone maybe she would have seen the pothole

she has been causing such a fuss about the state of the pavements, when in actual fact she should shut up and not embarrass herself any more

Honestly if that had happened i think id have lobbed my phone at the floor and been squeeling to get my baby safe :nope:

She could have been talking to her babys dad on the phone though and naturally he'd want to know if everything was ok as he'd have heard all the commotion :shrug:

Im not really 'bothered' about the phone thing. I've done it before, held the phone with my ear whilst picking up baby etc. There are other pics of her and obv she does pick her LO up and comfort him. I think she is a really good mum from the looks of things, just weird why she wouldn't strap her LO in?! bizarre.

Ahhh well I guess it's just me that had a laugh then! I figured most of us have done something dumb like this in our lives :rofl:

i remember i tipped the pram when amelie was tiny on a kerb! she never fell out though, i caught it JUST before she did.

Poor baby, I think photographers will try and get any shot though, like arcadia said she could of been on the phone to the babies dad, they are paid to get the worse pictures that they can do. Don't know why he wasn't strapped in though :shrug: xx

She put on twitter he was strapped in and the weight of him undid the buckle so as a word of warning folks, don't use silver cross car seats if that can happen :dohh:

On a serious note, she does adore he baby and a stupid decision not to strap him in has got everyone doubting her parenting skills!

It also made me chuckle. If the baby flew out and bashed his (looks like its in tights??) head on the floor then itd be another story but it looks like hes done a little backflip in the buggy lol and its already said he was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->