Peaches Geldoff stroller collapses, doesn't hang up phone

I think its disgusting she didn't strap him in, more concerned with her bloody phone call than the safety of her baby. Why wouldn't you strap your baby in :dohh:

Oh those pics dont look good do they i dont get why baby wasnt strapped in though.

It also made me chuckle. If the baby flew out and bashed his (looks like its in tights??) head on the floor then itd be another story but it looks like hes done a little backflip in the buggy lol and its already said he was fine.

are boys not allowed to wear white tights?

It also made me chuckle. If the baby flew out and bashed his (looks like its in tights??) head on the floor then itd be another story but it looks like hes done a little backflip in the buggy lol and its already said he was fine.

are boys not allowed to wear white tights?

My 7 year old did and he's turned out fine :shrug::haha:

my little brother did too! roman doesnt as hes a sweaty baby but if he was a cold fish he would be sporting them also.

OH MY GOD did I even say tights were not allowed or would do damage?? NOPE!! Ive just never known a boy to wear tights before and yes I have two sons before anyone asks!

the baby is clearly not strapped in and if she is claiming the force of the pram tipping caused his buckle to come undone, then that would concern me more then the state of the pavement.

Even if she was on the phone to her husband at the time, then surely she could have just said she would call him straight back - her priority should be to make sure her son was ok, once she had done that then she could continue her call.

Looks like he was in a car seat/ travel system type thing and she had him resting on a blanket without being strapped in??? Seems a bit strange to me he could have easily fallen out even without being tipped forward!!

Terrible this! I would be so distraught I'd have probably shot the phone! Can't believe that wasn't her first instinct? I seriously do not like this girl an never have!

Xx

She took to Twitter again AFTER the pics were publish to slam DM and again said baby WAS Strapped in. She's a twat is she doesn't think the eagle eyed forum mums will all be able to point out proof baby wasn't strapped in lol.

Her rant about DM is on here https://rsvpmagazine.ie/peaches-geldofs-fury-re-baby-falling-out-of-pram-story/#comment-2796

The Jemma in the comments is me. Assuming they show as both say being moderated lol xx

I find it more shocking that shes still talking on the phone... If that was me that phone would be thrown on the floor!

Someone should have gone up to her and ripped her phone out of her hand and throw it across the street. Who prioritises a phone over a baby? :nope:

She is a tit, I would have been so upset if it had been me

I don't think anyone knows what they would do, it only takes a second for a pram to tip over and you only have seconds to react. To say she is prioritising her phonecall over her son is way OTT! I imagine lots of us would do the same - you instantly go to pick up your child, you don't think "I better hang up" or "I better throw my phone away" you just pick up your baby. It's more instinctive to put the phone on your shoulder than it is to chuck it on the floor - how often do we do the latter when we need to free our hands? Also, if I was on the phone to my partner or my mum or dad I'd probably keep the call going because I'd be panicked and need their advice.

She should have strapped him in though.

I agree with emma, it takes a spilt second and if your on the phone to someone you trust you's probably keep talking.

I've accidentally dumped Tessa out of her pushchair, it was a terrible experiance to see her little body all crumpled on the floor, I scooped her up in about half a second, but I think I was holding my phone and handbag, wasn't talking on it, but I didn't drop my stuff didn't have time to think about it really.

Sparked a major row between me and OH though, blimey!

I would through my phone. If ive ever been on the phone in the past and something has happend ive just throw my phone as thats my instinct. Its quite bad that the baby wasnt strapped in tbh.

I still would of dropped the phone no matter who I was on the phone to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->