Peaches Geldoff stroller collapses, doesn't hang up phone

I bet no one would tell robin hood to take his tights off :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/576635_181211385340403_1332431164_n.jpg

;)

I like those tights. Are these socially acceptable to put on a boy?
The reason I ask is because I was recently informed onesies aren't proper attire for a baby to be out of the house in :shrug:

IMO, yes. Theyre actually baby legs & very popular/common in the cloth nappy community lol!

Yikes this is sooo something I'd do :dohh:
I'd be on the phone like 'SHIT THE BABY IS ON THE FLOOR!!.. hold on, I'm picking him up now.. he's fine...'

I've forgotten once or twice to buckle Lucas in when he was diddy, I'd just spot him sliding out the bottom and realise :blush:
I've done worse than that tbf, fancy backcarrying and forgetting you have a baby altogether, then trying to climb into a taxi/walk through a closing door and near lopping off his head! It was rather a regular occurrence for us - honest I stopped babywearing for his own safety! :lol::blush:

Add the fact he wears tights in the cold - anyone have the number for childline??
Exactly!
Babies are 24/7, there are bound to be mistakes here and there. In fact, everyone I've talked to has told me a "my baby fell out of the stroller story". My favorite was my grandfather who told me he only noticed his baby (my uncle) had fallen out when the stroller became unusually hard to push, it turned out my uncles butt had been dragging on the ground and getting wedged under the stroller :rofl:
I hate the see people judge the crap out of others for simple mistakes, it makes it way more embarrassing when I screw up to think somewhere on some message board there is going to be a 15 page discussion about my momentary lapse of judgment.

^^LOL that is so funny I have to admit!!!

I remember once hearing a huge "THUD" and a 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

OH looked at me, "didn't you have him??" and I looked at OH "I thought you had him???"

Turns out nobody had him :( Poor lil swaddled guy fell off the couch as he was unattended. We laugh now. We almost divorced that night.

Maria's fallen out of the pram before. And she was strapped in. She naps in the pram out on the balcony and I always strap her in but I didn't tighten the straps enough that time so she managed to wriggle out and knelt up and rocked the pram til it toppled over :rofl: She wasn't hurt but it really scared me when I looked out of the window and saw it fallen over.

I think the worst thing is that she lied about strapping him in. Forgetting to strap him in isn't such a bad thing, mistakes happen, but lying about it is just silly really.

I was going out last week, I put LO in the pram and got as far as the front garden and phone rang so I grabbed phone and was talking..I turn back round about 60 seconds later and pram in on its back lying on the floor with LO singing ''Im a little plane in the sky, beep, beep!'' wilst falt on his back in the upturned buggy..all whilst people were walking past..not my finest moment lol.
Im not as bad as Peaches though, I had in strapped in :wink:

I was going out last week, I put LO in the pram and got as far as the front garden and phone rang so I grabbed phone and was talking..I turn back round about 60 seconds later and pram in on its back lying on the floor with LO singing ''Im a little plane in the sky, beep, beep!'' wilst falt on his back in the upturned buggy..all whilst people were walking past..not my finest moment lol.
Im not as bad as Peaches though, I had in strapped in :wink:

LOL!!!!

Reminds me of one of lee Evans acts xx

You can see the buckles!!! He soo WASNT strapped in! Poor little man! Also peaches there wasnt a 'hole' in the path but a slab is missing! Having those tiny wheels at the front of the pram doesnt seem too safe, especially if shes pushing it with one hand :dohh:
Poor Astala :nope:

P.S Baby boys in tights = Adorable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"