Peak fertility on clear blue ovulation test!

xxemmyxx

Reaction score
I am so so so happy I finally got my solid smiley face peak fertility after 7 days of flashy smileys on cd26!!!!

It's my first ever positive opk!!! I have irregular cycles and have never been able to locate my ovulation!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
And for people that are interested here is the photo of the test stick. Both lines are pretty dark. And don't give up, I was so close to giving up, I used for 10 sticks so was in my second packet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 20
Woo hoo! I remember you from last month! Let's hope this is our month x

Baby09- oh yes hi!! I know I have been on here wondering about opk's before and my long confusing cycles and now I finally have a positive opk!

What I'm wondering now is that the clearblue instructions say to stop testing once you see the smiley face. So would I count tomorrow as 1dpo?

When did you get a positive opk? Xx

I think I might buy a normal opk test in tesco now and do it until it's neg just to see? When do you ladies start counting 1dpo? Cus the instructions say ovulation will happen 24-36 hours after the smiley face??

Without temps or something to confirm O you can't really know. If you got your solid today, I would assume tomorrow as ovulation and the day after as 1dpo. I used digitals and I normally ovulated on the day of my solid or the day after, confirmed with temps. Good luck!

Without temps or something to confirm O you can't really know. If you got your solid today, I would assume tomorrow as ovulation and the day after as 1dpo. I used digitals and I normally ovulated on the day of my solid or the day after, confirmed with temps. Good luck!

Ok brilliant thanks for the advice, so it will either be today or tomorrow so even if I call Monday 1dpo I will only be a day out if I'm wrong at all.

I'm in the exact same situation!!!! Lol! Got 3 positives yesterday and negative today so did I ovulate yesterday or today? I think I'll go with today so I'm 1dpo Sunday. We can be in the tww together 😄

Baby 09 that's so cool we can be 2ww buddies!

I just did a normal opk and it's very positive so I will so one tomorrow aswell to see when it goes negative. It's so cool seeing those blazing 2 lines, I have never had a positive opk before, I'm well chuffed! And we managed to BD yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
So exciting. Good luck to both of you!

How long have you been trying for number 3?

I am totally ready too! Symptom spotting and all that jazz haha

Coming up to 5 months now. It took less time with my first two which is why I think I'm feeling a bit impatient. What about you x

Well I havn't used any protection since he was born last January, I breastfed for 8 weeks and then got my period back the end of march but it was really irregular like not coming for 2 months once! Once my son turned 1 I decided to properly start trying so I took the progesterone only pill to try and regulate my cycle. I don't know if it worked but it's the first time I have seen ovulation so I am going to call this my first cycle properly trying!

So I took an ovulation test again this morning and it's negative cus the test line is slightly lighter than the control that's right isn't it? So my surge was yesterday. So I am going to say Monday is 1dpo.
Your lucky you got pregnant so quickly with your other children. Jaxson took me over 2 years with a miscarriage in between!
I am still a little scared of what having 2 would be like but I so desperately want a sibling for Jaxson x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
Congrats on getting a positive OPK! I know the feeling - this was my first month using Clear Blue Digital and I got 12 days of flashing smiley faces before getting my solid smiley face. So I also used 2 packets! My cycle turned out to be 41 days and I got my solid smiley face on CD26.

Like you, I also used other OPKs to continue testing after my digital solid smiley face to confirm the surge was fading, which it did. My surge last for about a day so you could say ovulation was 12-36 hours after your digital solid smiley face.

Congrats! It's a great feeling when you see the positive result as it's a definite step in the right direction! You should feel chuffed with yourself, I know I did!

Hi Janeycat! Oooo snaps on the solid smiley on cd26! So did the witch get you this cycle?

I had really bad cramps last night, do you think that might have been the big O? I bd last night again just incase, think we got it covered!

So your 1dpo today 😁 it's all very exciting x
I was very lucky with my girls to fall so quickly x having two is amazing honestly - mine are 20 months apart and they adore each other x

Yep 1dpo today! Only 13 more to go!!

That's exactly why I want another. Jaxson loves kids, he is the friendliest little boy, his face lights up when he sees other children at play group and he hugs and kisses them. So I know he would love a brother or sister.

Wow 20 months apart and your TTC #3 you have ur hands full!

Aww he sounds sweet x my girls are so lovely and easy. I can't wait for another 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->