Peak fertility on clear blue ovulation test!

I wish I could give up work then I would have about 10 kids lol I just find the work/home balance really hard but we need the money, I work part time at the moment but I'm going back full time in September. Hopefully I will be preggers by then so it won't be for long!!

That is so awesome. This is my first month TTC. A spent a few months trying to figure out my irregular cycle and really didn't have any luck. So my DR told me to just start using a OPK. So, in return I did. I bought the clear blue OPK and it's a little frustrating to me! I bought the 20 pack and of course, I had no clue on a pin point for when my fertile window was going to strike but it started Saturday night. DH and I have been performing pretty much every other day. But I don't know when my peak is going to hit. I guess I just keep testing until the solid? And keep loving it up?!!

That is so awesome. This is my first month TTC. A spent a few months trying to figure out my irregular cycle and really didn't have any luck. So my DR told me to just start using a OPK. So, in return I did. I bought the clear blue OPK and it's a little frustrating to me! I bought the 20 pack and of course, I had no clue on a pin point for when my fertile window was going to strike but it started Saturday night. DH and I have been performing pretty much every other day. But I don't know when my peak is going to hit. I guess I just keep testing until the solid? And keep loving it up?!!

Hi

Yeah that's exactly how I felt, keep testing everyday it will come eventually! I wasn't having sex a lot at peak fertility as that only means your estrogen is rising, I do it every other day anyway around fertile time and ovulation as it gives the sperm time to mature into good swimmers x

ksybr10, good luck with the OPK this month, like Emmy said just keep testing until you get a positive no matter how long it takes.

Emmy, yes the witch got me this cycle! That's ok as it ended up being a 40 day cycle and last months was 41 (and first cycle off BCP was 109 days) so it's heading in the right direction.

The frustrating thing is that I have to wait almost 6 weeks for my fertile time....I hope this cycle is less again, I'd be happy with 35 days! I'm currently on CD8. Given I got my solid smiley face (like you) on CD26 last month, I'll start OPK testing around day 15 just in case it comes a bit earlier and I don't want to miss it!

Oh - got my progesterone blood test results last week and it confirmed I ovulated yay! (40.9nmol which equates to 12.8ng). You're supposed to have the test 7DPO and I had it at 8 or 9DPO so my levels could have already been declining. The result is still good am i'm very happy just to know I ovulated.

This month though I'm focusing on increasing my progesterone levels naturally, so am drinking pomegranate juice and having lots of vitamin C with some vitamin E.

Good luck this month ladies! I figured if we get our BFP this cycle, it could be a Christmas baby!

That's really good that you ovulated!

I'm 10dpo today I tested and got bfn. I feel out this month.

10dpo is really early though! How many dpo were you when you got your BFP with your son?

I am out, AF got me at 11dpo!!!

When I got pregnant with my son I wasn't tracking my cycle or ovulation...typical! Lol

But I did the test on cd30 and it was positive. This cycle I didn't ovulate until cd26!! That shows how irregular I am!

Bugger, sorry about AF....but another cycle means another chance at BFP. What length are you guessing your cycle will be this month? Has it been getting shorter and shorter?

Yes fingers crossed for this cycle!

I am going to have to buy more sticks for CB ovulation test because I have no idea when I might ovulate! It's so pricey!!

They aren't getting shorter, one month my cycle will be 37 days, the next 23!?? In general they are around the 35 day mark. Both times I got pregnant I had taken the contraceptive pill to regulate my cycles so they were 30 day cycles as I had literally just finished taking the pill.

It worries me but if I'm getting a positive opk I should be I able to get pregnant no matter how long my cycle shouldn't i?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->