Peak on cbfm but should I wait to DTD until tomorrow?

Belle Shine

Reaction score
We have been trying for nine months now and always BD regularly. Usually we DTD more around ovulation so this month I thought we could hold off and stick to every other day (to increase :spermy: quality or something). Anyway we DTD last night, but this morning my monitor is showing me a lovely smiley face and saying we're at peak time. Should I stick to my every other day method or DTD tonight as well? I want to hold off but not sure I have the will power :dohh:
Wwyd?

Xx

i would do it today. if there are no sperm issues it will be fine :)

If you have perfect ewcm today night, sperm count does not really matter so my advice would be to BD today. If you are sure you will have ewcm tomorrow as well, u can hold.

thank you, We haven't been tested for any issues but I just keep thinking, what if there is a sperm issue.. Wouldn't it be best to maximise the quality as much as possible? But then that is pretty useless if it means the spermies won't make it to the egg on time. Lol hopelessly over thinking this aren't I? :dohh: xx

Have had lots of EWCM for the last two/three days. But think it usually goes down just before ovulation so that may be a factor. Good thinking Gkmk :thumbup: xx

Also you may want to check what Clandestine mentioned
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1668187-top-secret-baby-making-texas-82.html
Almost confused (or rather - I think my mind is exploding), also. My OPKs are definitely darker today than any day previous, but EWCM seems to be gone. I started doing more research and found a fantastic article from Jan. of this year that illustrates EIGHT normal LH patterns in "normally ovulating women" - they also used ultrasound to confirm ovulation and found that ovulation can occur:

1. In ADVANCE of multiple LH peaks
2. At the ONSET/ DURING a single LH peak
3. AFTER a single LH peak
4. In BETWEEN multiple LH peaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel