Pee Watch

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
=; My OH says hes on pee watch! LOL

Seriously for any girls who get to the sneeze cough laugh and trickle stage not only do you NOT tell your OH during pregnancy but after baby either! :lol:

I kept it from my OH whist PG with moo :blush: then I laughed after it and told him now and then .................. well now hes on pee watch (he called it that) he just laughed when I sneezed and said "did you pee" - "sneaking up the stairs to fresh up" :trouble: then chuckled about he was on pee watch.

HOW CRUEL IS HE :cry:

OMG the other day I had some bad MS and I was puking into the toilet. At one point, I wretched SO SO hard (harder than I ever have before) that I lost control of my bladder and peed in my pants (not tons, but enough to SHOCK me). I just looked up at my DH and said "OMG...that was so strong I peed my pants..."

I thought i was the only one who had the sneeze/Cough accidents Pmsl .
My OH noticed , And now keeps saying ewww gross your wet , Soooo not funny :( . x .

:rofl: :rofl: that's cute!! Fortunately for me, I haven't had any, erm, accidental spillage just yet :rofl:

Aww bless you!! S.C don't be so cruel!!

I only had this after birth!! And NEVERtold OH!! x

i have only had a 'oooh i thought i was going to wet myself then' moment and i did tell OH so im sure when i get further along he will bring it up and ask me if iv pee'd my pants recently lol

xxx

:rofl::rofl:

I nearly pee'd my pants from laughing so hard at OH trying to stay on my birthing ball last night. Didnt mention it to him though, didnt want to gross him out :rofl:

I won't pee in front of him (I know, how is he going to be in the birthing room with me? God knows, but that feels different somehow), so I can't imagine ever telling him I had lost bladder control, even if it was just a little bit.

:rofl: So I shouldnt make you laugh :rofl:

https://www.ropesend.com/ropesend_cartoons/cartoons/fish~fart.jpg

LOL Suz!!!

I had it now & then with Caitlin but it seems to be earlier this time that I'm having to sqeeze in on the 'just incase' if I sneeze mainly. Think I read on 2nd+ child it can be a lil worse. I don't really care i its in house its only an uncocmfortable trickle but not one you'd want to do in town :rofl:

pee watch lol poor wobbs dont worry when i was having tyler OH thought it was hilarious that if i sneezed or laughed to hard i'd leak so he'd try and make me laugh hard nasty man

The only "pee watch" my DH is on..is watching me running for the bathroom every ten minutes because I cannot stop peeing! ahhh! I pee with the door open..so I am not shy..LOL! But I still wouldn't tell him if I was sneeze peeing!

hehe!

My hubby thinks it's hysterical that when I sneeze or cough I cross my legs :rofl: It's funny because I got a bounty pack and it had 2 of the new Always incontinence pads in :rofl::rofl::rofl: Think it's a hint https://mysmileyz.com/s/490.gif

lol ive had 2 accidents since getting pregnant lol i sneezed both times a leaked lol

i said to the OH "ohh i weeeeed!" lol he was like you what? he found it hilarious now everytime i sneeze he goes "babe have you wee'd" lol talkin to me like a baby its quite funny!

xxxxxxx

It is so bad that everytime I sneeze - I automatically run to the bathroom! DH has been trained to shortly follow with a fresh pair of pants. Seriously.

lol!!! i was sitting on my haunches in front of the tumble drier a couple of days ago when i sneezed - not pretty! i practically emptied my bladder lol! my OH is also on "pee watch" and also find it highly amusing, now i have to sorta prepare mysself if i feel a sneeze coming on. "Right sit up straight, cross your legs, hold your lower belly and try not internalise the sneeze! argh!!

Hahaha!

My bladder is soo weak too :(
I leak if i sneeze or puke..Its horrible :(

So now i just make sure i wee loads and loads!!

teh n theres less chance i leak!

But no thats not nice is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back