Pee Watch

Haha god I feel so lucky! Haven't got to that stage yet... dreading it now though, Danny's gonna rip into me soo bad if he finds out! :blush:

Rofl I had to tell my OH. He twigged that every time I sneezed I went to the toilet after! He finds it realllllly hilarious. I bloody don't though! x

hahaha!! :rofl:

I'm loaded with cold at the moment and have had about 3 leakages so far since I got pregnant when sneezing! Not enough to dribble down my leg but I 'break the seal' so to speak and have to run to loo whilst shouting 'eeh eeh eeh'....:laugh2:
Have always been in house - thank goodness!!

So glad I'm not the only one though girlies!!!

:hugs:

x

I know this sounds really daft - but if you can kind of sneeze through your mouth instead of your nose it helps! i don't think i have explained that very well!! Do you get me girls? :blush:

OMG....not happened to me yet thank god.

The only time was when I'd just given birth to Abi and had had a mobile epidural so couldn't feel much. Straight after birth I started to throw up and was aware of warm liquid pouring out down there....my eyes were shut as I was throwing up but I remember thinking

"feck....I'm bleeding to death"

the relief when I looked down and realised I was stood in a huge puddle of p!$$ was amazing:rofl:. I've never been so glad to wee myself I can tell you, I really thought I was bleeding out:dohh::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->