Peeing on stick vs. peeing in a cup

SaraEmily

Mom of 2 girls
Reaction score
Which do you do? Does it make a difference? So far I've been peeing on the stick but when using FMU it comes out so forcefully that it blasts the stick and splatters all over the bathroom (gross, I know lol). Also it gets on the result window and makes it foggy which doesn't help at all.

I notice that if you pee on the stick it's for 5 seconds, whereas if you pee in a cup it's 20 seconds. Is one more accurate than the other?

i always pee in a cup and then dip test in for 30 seconds

I think I read on a test packet that you flip the result window away from you, I think that helps with splashing. If you pee in a cup, you can be sure you don't mess up your test. That said, I hated dip tests and stuck with pee sticks for convenience. So, I understood the logic, but didn't want to follow it.

I pee in a cup, then dip my test- that way if results are questionable I can do another one :)

I pee'd in a cup and dipped for the stated "more than 10 seconds"

I didn't use the actual dip ones just bought an over the counter pee on ones, i always worry i wont pee long enough or that it would be too diluted, but byy peeing in the cup i can see if i think its a dark enough pee lol

I have both and swap and change about. Sometimes if I'm really really paranoid about the tests not working I don't both types but dip them both lol.

If your mid stream ones are like mine you have to pee on them with the window up because the pee bit is covered in plastic with holes on one side? I usually hold my finger over the results window to keep it covered and save it from splash back xx

I prefer to pee into the cup - makes doing multiple tests easier. I only pee on my OPK sticks when I'm in work as think it might look odd to be carrying an empty plastic beaker to the bathroom!!

I prefer to pee in the cup as well. I bought the little dixie cups they worked wonders. :)

I bought the pee stick i got a positive last night. But this morning i peed in a cup i got a negative so just make sure you read the directions.

I prefer to pee in a cup. I just find it easier and with some tests u have to hold it in ure urine for 10 secs and what if u havent got that much pee in you haha. U have waisted a test. I also find it alot more cleaner. I always end up peeing on my hand if I hold it in my urine while peeing (gross) lol

I've done both in the past but much prefer peeing in a cup and dipping. I've wasted multiple tests in the past by peeing on them but not having enough pee to keep it under the stream for 10 secs. Just feel like dipping is more accurate :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->