pelvic floor muscles

miss daisy

Reaction score
hi im new to the forum so hope u dont mind me asking for advice. i gave birth last sept but due to stressful things happening forgot to my pelvic floor muscle exercises. i have started to them since jan but not as often as i should. The leaking has almost gone but i am wondering if it is to late now to stop it or if i preserver with the exercises it will sort itself out. on the days i remember to it properly i dont get any leakage but then the next day if i dont remember the leaking comes back. do i have to do the exercices for ever or just for a certain amount of time after i stop getting leakage. sorry if i have rambled on a bit but hopefully someone has got the end and can give me some advice. thanks x

Having 3 kids, my pelvic floor muscles are shot it!! :rofl:

I try to do them when I remember, but that doesn't happen very often, usually when someone reminds me on here. *lift, hold, count, release*:rofl:

I've been told that it is something we will need to do for the rest of our lives - the joys of pregnancy eh?:hugs:

keep at it. doesnt matter wen u started them long as u do them ule get there :)

As above...also, if it is really worrying you, enough to throw some money at it, there are pelvic floor exercisers that you can buy...I think they work on the same principle as the slendertone exercisers that you can buy for your abdominal muscles...I haven't tried one so can't make a personal recommendation but just thought I'd let you know...here's a link I found on google... https://www.stressnomore.co.uk/Pelvic-Exercisers/products/12/?gclid=CMzzzZm_3pkCFQquGgodXG8qWg

thanks for all of your replies. it is nice to know that it will hopefully stop eventually. just need to keep remembering to the exercises!

hi im new to the forum so hope u dont mind me asking for advice. i gave birth last sept but due to stressful things happening forgot to my pelvic floor muscle exercises. i have started to them since jan but not as often as i should. The leaking has almost gone but i am wondering if it is to late now to stop it or if i preserver with the exercises it will sort itself out. on the days i remember to it properly i dont get any leakage but then the next day if i dont remember the leaking comes back. do i have to do the exercices for ever or just for a certain amount of time after i stop getting leakage. sorry if i have rambled on a bit but hopefully someone has got the end and can give me some advice. thanks x

If you do them regular this should stop. These are important especially for those that have had vaginal births as this is what can help to stop a prolapse later on in life. It is never too late to start hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->