Pelvic pain relief?!

MyIris

Reaction score
I'm 28+4 weeks and have been having this HORRIBLE ache right above my vagina on my pubic bone for a couple weeks now. It's almost unbearable when I go from a sitting to standing position or have been walking for a while. Tylenol doesn't help and I try to avoid taking that if possible. I didn't have this with my daughter 4 years ago. Any advice?

I had this with my DS#1 and honestly I had issues a year after having him. I did hear that a pregnancy chiropractor can really help with realigning the joints. I had a slight case with DS#2 but it went away on its own fairly fast. I know that there are strengthening exercises that are on YouTube but I don't remember if they really helped me at all.

I had this with my second. It was more in my hip joints though. I didn’t really find a way to reduce the pain at all.

Have you tried a maternity support belt? (I tried one but it didn’t quit work for me). You can find them online, maternity stores or doctors office.

Essentially they are to give you more pelvic support and help hold the belly off your pelvis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->