Pelvic pain :(

kiwilove

Reaction score
I feel like I have been punched in the crotch, it hurts to walk. And now my right hip is throbbing. I'm sure this is just a lovely normal part of pregnancy, but is this going to go away or will it stick around until birth? I'm sure hip pain will come and go as it has this whole pregnancy but my crotch bone feels bruised and it hurts to walk...I cant imagine another 9 weeks of it.

I had this last week. Baby moved to a different position and I feel much better! Hope your lo changes position!

I have it off and on too. Seems my two options are pelvic pain with pressure on my bladder or I'm struggling to breathe :/ 10 weeks to go. Joy.

Wish I c say it gets better but mine has gotten so much worse. All that's kept me is I know my lil baby is in good health and engaging!!! Keep it up ladies almost there ...

I have it off and on too. Seems my two options are pelvic pain with pressure on my bladder or I'm struggling to breathe :/ 10 weeks to go. Joy.

Exactly the same here. I got given a maternity support band by my midwife but I can only wear it when she's not up high or I start feeling faint. I'm just trying to be extra vigilant about keeping my knees together when getting in and out of bed, not lifting anything (or anyone!) and trying to limit going up and downstairs.

My pelvic pain really just started to kick in now and I have about a week and a half to go. I've definitely started to do the "pregnancy waddle" because of it. It's sometimes pretty painful especially when I'm moving around a lot. Hope it eases up for you though!

I just posted about this yesterday... seeing my OB today since mine is accompanied by pink discharge... :(

I've been getting this too, it comes and goes depending on what position the baby is in. Luckily today he is in a nice comfortable position hopefully he will give me a few extra days of comfort.

I am experiencing the exact same thing. For the past two days I feel like I have been punched or kicked in the crotch too. It is some what better today, but now the pain seems to have migrated to my left inner thigh, and feels more like nerve pain than muscle pain, but it hurts less than the other spot did so good enough I suppose.

I have had sacrum pain for weeks, sort of on and off but limiting me. Now i have developed a terrible left hip pain. Its so bad I struggle to walk. I have had it for about 5 days now, today was the worst. I cant put weight of my body on it and the waddle walk does not help either.im calling physio on monday as i am literally house bound right now. What we girls have to go through to have our babies. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->