pelvic pain

jj88

Reaction score
For a while now ive been getting pelvic pains in bed like turning over but never bothered me in day..then last 2 days ive had it from getting out of bed all day and really painful in my pelvic part im 30 weeks 3 days.. today i feel drained headache and this pain is just awful anyone else got this..i havnt bothered contacting doc / midwife because feel like they will just say its normal which prob is just so painful

Any tips

I've had it for the past few weeks, but have been chalking it up to stretching in preparation for labor. A pillow between the knees while sleeping helps.

Does it i think ill try that tonight.. last two days just been so painful

The further along you get, the more painful things tend to be. Your joints will become increasingly lax as you approach your due date, and the baby gets bigger & heavier and puts more pressure on everything. You may find a chiropractor beneficial, if that's an option for you.

For a while now ive been getting pelvic pains in bed like turning over but never bothered me in day..then last 2 days ive had it from getting out of bed all day and really painful in my pelvic part im 30 weeks 3 days.. today i feel drained headache and this pain is just awful anyone else got this..i havnt bothered contacting doc / midwife because feel like they will just say its normal which prob is just so painful

Any tips

I feel u.. I am at my 31 weeks 1 day.. I cant sleep well.. and my leg has start to swell.. when I told my doc at the last appt.. he tell me its normal.. I was like >>" huh?!.. " I need tips too!

I have been suffering with it for weeks now and the midwife just said to take paracetamol! They can refer you to a physiotherapist for exercise etc but there is a waiting list here so it's a case of having to suffer (in my case anyway) I bought a support band which does help if i am going to be doing a lot of walking around as it gets really painful by the end of the day. the more i rest the less pain i am in, so if i am going to be busy for a few days i make sure i rest as much as i can for a day or so beforehand, not easy with a toddler keeping me on my toes. i did find a hot water bottle on my legs did help when the pain moved to my legs for a while, but other than that not a lot can be done other than crutches or a zimmer frame which i thought was a bit much despite being 40 i am not quite ready for that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->