Pelvic Pain

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
Anyone else? Oh my goodness I can not remember this much Pelvic Pain in any of my other pregnancies! Is there anything I can do to soothe this. I can barely walk because it hurts so bad. It takes me a bit to roll out of bed because it hurts to walk, ugh I just want some pain relief! Help haha!

I've used a warm heat pack for a short while that helped. Make sure it is not hot though x

Sounds like round ligament pain! Mine just started, but I hope it doesn't get as bad as what you're describing!

Get a belly band or use a tuba grip over your bump . This will help support your bump and take some pressure off your pelvic area .

I had it with DD2 damn it was the worst pain ever . Was in agony by the end of my pregnancy thank god for pregnancy pillows !

Sounds like SPD which is different to round ligament pain. Can you get in touch with doctor/midwife for referral to physio. Mine started at 8 weeks and do I g physio to stay off crutches as long as possible.

I had SPD both times and got a pelvic support belt, it didn't help much but is worth a try! Other things are keep your legs together when getting out of bed, out of a car or getting up and sitting on a ball was often more comfortable than a chair for me. A physio referal is also something to get as they can give you exercises and advise on positioning etc.

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies I will defiantly be talking to my doctor to get some relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->