Pelvic Pain

chelclyad85

Reaction score
I have a quick question. I am five weeks pregnant and had some pelvic pain last week that I think was from a cyst ( I got an early ultrasound and they saw some free fluid around my ovary which may mean a popped cyst) Well I am having some pain again today and was curious what you all thought it could be. I am scared about an ectopic, but my hcg level went up fairly normally. It had a doubling time of 52 hours (from what I found it should be between 48-72 hours) I am just paranoid because of what happened last time around. Thanks in advance!

Aches & pains are normal - If you had a cyst that would be the probable case.

Hcg levels with an ectopic will not double - My Hcg rised slowly then was what they call static I didn't go over Hcg count of 500 max (I have forgotten what it was now).

If your pain is severe & worrying I would contact the EPU or MW even consider A&E if your curling over if you know what I mean. Also with ectopics as you probably know is to watch out for sharp shoulder pain & spotting although spotting/bleeding in any pregnancy should be seen to.

x

Thanks. It is not severe, but more throbby. I really think that it is from my old c-section scar but I just get really nervous after having a late pregnancy loss last time. My HCG went from 191 to 340 in about 43 hours.

What was your count this time hun? x x

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Scarey isn't it :hugs: We had recurrent chemical pregnancies & 1 ectopic never thought all those aches an pains could be so normal & because of history you pick up on those niggles far more easily I think x x

I only got the two blood draws. Because they went up in a "normal" matter there was no need to get another I guess.

What was your pain like with the ectopic and when did you start to get it? Did you have bleeding too? I haven't had any bleeding and like I said it is definitely not severe. It might be from the cyst or the prior c-section. When I try to palpate where it is, it is located where I think my uterus is (hard to tell with everything so close together)

I am glad to see you are pregnant. All those chemicals and ectopics must have been horrible but it is probably amazing to have your baby growing now and your almost half way through now!

I caught my ectopic early. I had a period then I started spotting so a friend said to test I thought she was mad but it was positive. Was quite an ordeal but was referred to EPU where I had scans (nothing) and monitoring of Hcg then they admitted me. Nor everyone gets teh spotting though. Awful experience :(

I would speak to someone regarding your pain hun if anything to settle your own mind. How far gone are you? Baby been confirmed in womb?

I am five weeks today. I was having the pain last week on the day of my missed period. I actually found out the day before that I was pregnant. I had a scan on the day of my missed period because I was seen in the emergency room. They didn't see anything though, but it was still too early. That is when I got the first hcg (it was a Tuesday) and got the second hcg on Thursday.

If your in doubt get checked ...

I wish i had of done TBH, i was bloody stupid

xxx

Do they plan to check you - I had a scan at 7 weks with my history ... see if you can get one hun x

I am getting one at my first appointment. I visit my OB on August 15th, I will be a little over 8 weeks I believe.

I bet you will be fine :hugs: But froma pure worrier even now I understand. Get those pains noted & they may order a scan for you sooner x

All the best with your pregnancy babe!!!! :hugs: x

I got another beta today. I will find out my results relatively soon. The benefits of working in a hospital ; ) That will definitely be reassuring if the numbers are good.

I got my hcg! It was 4887! I looked up the doubling time and it was 45.25 hours, 7 hours faster than the first two betas! Feeling great!

great news!! i think the pains were normal. i had some strange twinges here and there early on also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->