Pen Pals

YAY! going to go and get some pretty stationary today!

Oooh can I join if another person comes into this group too?!?!

Hi guys, once you have received your pen pal, can you please pm them your address, which would be a big help xx

when are we getting the pm, tonight? i went to a shop called the paper mill in liverpool today, baught some groovy paper and pens. was a 5er to fill a box, so i took advantage and filled my box until it was bursting lol x

Sounds good Jenny hun!! Think i need to find me one of those shops!!

I'm soooo excited! :D I am going to buy some funky paper tomorrow, and get some nice pens, and then write away! :D xx

quick question... first letter... quick introduction or life story lol x

sorry girlies, can i not do it this month in the middle of moving house and should be leaving house in next 2 weeks so wouldnt want to do it until im properly moved house and set up. sorry.

hope this is ok :hugs:

*cough* quick question... first letter... quick introduction or life story lol x xxx

Hello idiot here:hi::rofl:
My penpal has sent her address to me:)
Now do i write to her first and send my address then or, do i exchange address now and then we both send letters. I think the first one is better idea as otherwise the letters would just keep crossing paths if you get me?? Well i hope you do :)

I asked my penpals who would like to write first. So yeah the first idea is probably a good one

I have started to write my letters today! :happydance:

So, will finish them tomorrow and then get them in the post! So exciting! :rofl: x

I've never had a penpal ;-(
Would be interested if anyone wants one if anyone is got spare for me?! xxx

OMG I am so bad at letter writing. Jazzy, everytime I start writing I get carried away and I just write about everything that's going on in my life and in my mind.. it feels good to write it down I just don't wanna scare you away as my pen pal :rofl:

Hehe, I still have to pm some people, as I've been busy with Jasmine and stuff, will pm everyone else today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->