Pending AF or late implantation?

AMP1117

Reaction score
Good morning ladies. Have any of you experienced brown spotting after AF was due? I am 3 days late, mild cramping off and on but nothing like when my period is coming. Normally cramps last all day and are moderate to severe, and I never spot brown just goes from pink to red within hours and cramps do not start until the flow does. This time I started having cramps 1 wk 1/2 ago and now brown spotting only when I wipe that started yesterday. I took a test last night at 2am (I can only seem to hold my pee for maximum of 3 hours) and it was negative. I didnt have anything like this when I was pg with dd and my test showed positive 2 days before AF was due. I am just curious to see if any of you experienced anything similar and still were pregnant. Have a lovely day and congrats!:flower:

With my first I had spotting after af was due, thought it was af but turned out to be implantation bleeding and ended up with a bfp a week or so later I believe. It makes sense that I ovulated later than expected and implanted late as well. Because based on my last period my due date ended up being pushed back 2 weeks (they didn't do a dating scan as I had all of my dates which I always keep track of). It took until 20 week ultrasound to show signs that I was actually only 18 weeks along. It definitely has happened to me and I hope you have the same experience as me!! I didn't really know much about ovulation at that point so we were dtd every other day from day 9 of my cycle to day 27 or so (wanted to make sure we were covered since I had no idea when I ovulated) Good luck and hope you get a bfp soon!!

Its just sooooo frustrating not knowing! I found out so easily with my first. If :witch: is coming then bring it already! Im never late and this is driving me crazy not knowing if I can trust the test results. Im super tired but also have not really been sleeping well. I guess I will try another test in a few days and see what happens. If no AF by Monday I will call Dr.

Hi hun ive been spotting since monday my af wasnt due until today, i got my bfp tuesday so id take a test if i was u :) xxxx good luck xxxx

ive heard wait until ur first morning urine at say 7am it will be concentrated enough then :) hope u get ur bfp hun xxx

Yep this happened to me, and I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant. I had some red/brown spotting for a couple days around when af was due, took a test and it was negative, left it another 5 days and test was positive, instead of ovulating on day 14 I ovulate later that the norm, around day 20ish so my bleeding was implantation bleeding. Good luck xxx

Yep this happened to me, and I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant. I had some red/brown spotting for a couple days around when af was due, took a test and it was negative, left it another 5 days and test was positive, instead of ovulating on day 14 I ovulate later that the norm, around day 20ish so my bleeding was implantation bleeding. Good luck xxx

Can I ask how much you bled? Was it enough for a tampon? The reason I ask is that normally my periods are 5 days and I have to change the tampon like every 4-5 hours. This time I bled normally on Friday and a little less Saturday and then very light on Sunday, like most of the day there was no blood at all and when there was it was pink not red like usual. Nothing at all today. I took a test this morning just to be sure it wasnt break through bleeding and it was still negative but the control line was pretty light? I held my pee for 6 hours so ud think if I was it would have shown right? I happen to have a dr appointment with my pc dr on Thursday. Think I will ask for a blood test. Im just so confused for AF to first be 4 days late, now it lasted way shorter than normal but test is still negative. AHHHH!

Can I ask how much you bled? Was it enough for a tampon? The reason I ask is that normally my periods are 5 days and I have to change the tampon like every 4-5 hours. This time I bled normally on Friday and a little less Saturday and then very light on Sunday, like most of the day there was no blood at all and when there was it was pink not red like usual. Nothing at all today. I took a test this morning just to be sure it wasnt break through bleeding and it was still negative but the control line was pretty light? I held my pee for 6 hours so ud think if I was it would have shown right? I happen to have a dr appointment with my pc dr on Thursday. Think I will ask for a blood test. Im just so confused for AF to first be 4 days late, now it lasted way shorter than normal but test is still negative. AHHHH!

Sorry I've not replied sooner, only just seen your post!
The 1st day it was pinky red and there was enough there for me to use a sanitary towel.....if I had kept it there all day it probably would have half filled a pad. Then day 2 and 3 was just brown spotting, so nothing in my underwear, just when I wipe xxx then I waited a could days and tested and got my bfp xxx

I am a bit late to post here but had some similar questions. On 17 sep, I experienced a very light, short brown with pink spotting, lasted only during that restroom wiping. I have never had spotting prior to a period before. This day was a week before AF was due. Today, now 2 days before AF is supposed to be due, I had more spotting, a bit heavier than a few days ago and lasted throughout most of the day. Thought it was AF but it has since stopped. I have been having cramps as well. Very hungry, irritable and fatigued with headaches when I wake up. Really hoping for a bfp. Anyone with similar symptoms or anyone with thoughts?? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->