Penpal?

bambi93

Reaction score
Would any of you be interested in sending letters to each other? I'm due July 2014 so I think it would be pretty cool to write to someone who is due around the same date, or anyone who's due 2014 really. Also, I have the cutest writing paper ;)

I am sure you have the loveliest writing paper! You have a narwhal as a profile pic, that alone earns you tons of cuteness points :D
I am due 28th May (I think it will be June 2014) and quite busy, but I think I could definitely exchange letters one or twice a month or something like that :)
If you want, sent me your address in a private message and I can make the start! No cute papers here, but I do ugly little doodles. Is that acceptable?

Hi! We seem to be exactly the same amount of pregnant, lol! I'd love a penpal :) xx

Well anybody who wants to penpal with me, send me a private message. Otherwise, you could use this thread to find other penpals :) x

I haven't had a penpal in years and years. I also haven't written a letter in years and years. This is a cute idea. I like it! Would like to try it as well!

Also due in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->