People who have already TTC.. how long?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Just wondering how long you were TTC before you got your BFP? I know it varies greatly but I just want to get some sort of an average. You can pick 2 if you have multiple children.

:flower:

Straight away for me, we were very lucky. I just hope that we are as lucky the second time round.

1st cycle with lily but 10 cycles with katie

I'd love to get pregnant in 1st cycle! Because Amelie was an 'accident' lol, we didn't try at all for her so I have no idea whatsoever how long it'll take. Ideally I'd like to get preg in the Summer or Autumm within 4-5 months so the next LO isn't born so close to Christmas.

Shannon 2 cycles (but didnt try often)
Sienna 2 cycles (again not much action!)
Harry 1 cycle (used opk's, had sex once on 17th June got BFP 30th June!)

Hopefully when my body is ready it will be within 1-3 cycles of trying, especially as your supposed to be 'super fertile' after giving birth! Aiming for a September Baby x

Caitlyn was a whoopsy baby, and we've been trying for 8 cycles now. I won't pick any untill I've conceived and it sticks this time :lol:

Be interesting to see the results of this as I tried to explain to DH last night that it is very unlikely we will conceive first cycle....to which he replied, we better start earlier then. :rofl: Nice try Hubs.

Last time I came off BCP at the end of April and we got our BFP at the end of September. I was suprised as I had been on BCP for 17 years and was so worried it was going to take us ages.

To be honest we wern't particularly even trying either, we wern't :BD: as much as we could've been. I would say we were more not trying not preventing at the time.

Unfortunately my BFP ended with an MMC but we are keen to get started as soon as we are able to try again which I think will be in new New Year sometime. It can't come quickly enough!

1 Sunday afternoon ;) We decided to NTNP and Finlay was conceived the very first time :)

1st cylce, but had chemical and then 3rd cycle after that - so 2 BFPs in 4 cycles. Hoping its as easy this time!

2 cycles the first pregnancy that ended with mc. Than two cycles for the second pregnancy for Emma. So we are pretty consistent so far.:thumbup:

I have never been pregnant or TTC before but my brother and SIL started trying in July 2008 and got pregnant September 2008. Had twin girls 2 days before thier one year wedding anniversary. So it happened for them quite quickly.

I was so lucky I got pregnant in the first cycle with Euan. Hoping to be as lucky next time but that would be too good to be true.

The first time I got pregnant was an 'accident' which ended in mc. Edward was 1 cycle on 2nd this time

Thanks everyone. The vast majority is under 3 months which is a good sign :D

I got pregnant 1st time after being with OH for 4 weeks which ended in MMC.
I then went on to have another MC about a year and half later then decided to start trying straight away and got pregnant with Jack straight away,did not even have a period inbetween! then with Rosie we were trying for 5 months X

9months for maddi, come off the pill jan 07 and got our :bfp: october 16 07 - conceived end of september :D we're so lucky as i have pcos so do feel blessed :)

We had some success the first month but I had massive symptoms for a week then they disappeared and I got my period as normal. I have heard that it's common to get very high hormones (and so symptoms) when a miscarriage is likely so I am sure we technically conceived, albeit briefly. Further evidence is that I then didn't ovulate the second month. Then we conceived Byron on the third. I hope we are as quick next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->