People with no kids don't know. lol!

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
Teeheee!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFQfylQ2Jgg&desktop_uri=/watch?v=uFQfylQ2Jgg&app=desktop

This video was excellent!I don't have any kids yet,but I have 4 nephews and a niece who I spend a lot of time with,and this is exactly true,lol.

Lol, too funny. No kids here, but I think I qualify since I work in a daycare-try getting 16 two year olds in snow boots, coats, hats, gloves and sometimes scarves within any reasonable time frame. It takes 20 minutes out of a 30 minute possible outside play time. I think OH is in for a surprise though!

Lol, too funny. No kids here, but I think I qualify since I work in a daycare-try getting 16 two year olds in snow boots, coats, hats, gloves and sometimes scarves within any reasonable time frame. It takes 20 minutes out of a 30 minute possible outside play time. I think OH is in for a surprise though!

Same here - I don't work there anymore, but spent a year doing that. Finally when it warmed up I was like "Awesome! Now we can just go outside and play!" And then of course it ended up taking just as long to get everyone slathered in sunscreen, wearing their hats, and sometimes putting on a swim diaper and bathing suit!

Superb! Thank you so much for sharing :D I've totally just lost the rest of my afternoon to youtube *ignores all the housework*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->