people's unoriginal comments

Wriggley

Reaction score
Whilst washing the car 'do you wanna do mine once your done'?

Whilst cutting the hedge 'going to get my spirit level out'

Whilst out running with our running club 'run forest run'

Seriously people can you not think of something I've not heard a thousand times? Have some originality!!!

:rofl: their always really impressed with them self's for the comment to

:haha: I at least try to come up with something more orginal when I'm putting my two cents in- asked for or not ;) I don't always succeed... but I try! lol

I used to work in Clark's fitting kids shoes. When you would press the buzzer and call the next number at least once a day someone would shout bingo... hahahahaha :/

Or when I was a cashier in bank and I would ask if there was anything else? Not unless your giving money away
No. No we are not. We weren't last week, or the onebefore and we won't be next week either...

having worked retail - "oh, it didn't scan, guess it's free, huh?":growlmad:

having worked at a hotel where I earned tips and thus always had lots of ones - "you moonlight as a stripper or something?" every time I paid for something with cash

Oops, I usually say daft things like that... More as a joke but didn't know it annoyed people...

Eek!

:rofl: - it dont really annoy me i just kinda roll my eyes and giggle

I get one particular one alllll the time

"Do you think she likes pink?" or simpily "Pink"

My hair is fecking neon pink, i know, state the fecking obvious. It's normally workies or kids.

Besides, I prefer blue :rofl:

When I worked in retail I heard sooooo many things over and over from people who thought they were funny. I think I've blocked a lot out now lol but one I remember - when checking money (notes) to make sure it's not fake: "I just printed it this morning". Oh did you? Ha. Ha. Ha.....

I used to get "are you having fun yet?" by literally everyone at work. Erm... No. It used to drive me insane!

I have two small dogs. I am SICK of being told my dogs are rats, lunch or not real dogs.

I get old to 'smile' or 'cheer up' quite a bit.
Errr, how about piss off? Its not my fault I have resting bitch face!

I get this ALL THE TIME. lol my son has it too which is hilarious. People are like, "why is he upset?" And I say he just has a resting bitch face, he's cool. Lol

I get it all the time when i said my job. Im a hairdresser as soon as its mentioned i always get 'oh don't look at my hair '

It makes me laugh because if i was that bitchy i would have noticed before anything was said :haha:

I get this ALL THE TIME. lol my son has it too which is hilarious. People are like, "why is he upset?" And I say he just has a resting bitch face, he's cool. Lol

Lol! Curse of the RBF!

I just realized I say the "once you're done yours you can come do mine" all the time to neighbours when I see them doing yard work! Oops!

I work at subway

"Ive gotta footlong you can have"

"Wanna see my 6inch"

We were walking past some guy painting his fence the other day and he said 'got a brush for you if you want!'

I work in a restaurant and when I put finger bowls (hot water with a slice of lemon) down I always get "ooooh, lemon soup" jokes. Sooooo funny! :wacko: Oh and the old "I just found this credit card outside, let's see if it works", when they come to pay.

When I was in labour with DS1 I was in labour ward and they didn't have a room quite ready for me so I had to wait.
This woman came past 3/4 times and each time and told me so Many times that I needed to cheer up.

SERIOUSLY? I'M IN FUCKING LABOUR?

My hubby's a window cleaner and always gets the 'you missed a spot' line!! Haha. And i work in pharmacy and when selling cocodamol people think its clever to tell you '3 dats only etccc' which just shows they have it provably more often than they should!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->