people's unoriginal comments

My husband is a plasterer. he always gets

'doesn't that make your arm ache?' :rofl:

Whilst doing my job on the make up counter
"I should come here every morning before work". Please don't. Really

The worst is when yoi go out running when there happens to be a road race in your area and people shout 'mate, you're running the wrong way!'

-.- hilarious.

I used to work for Virgin on the phones and we had to ask "is there anything else I can help you with?". Every. Single. Customer replied with "yes, you can pay my bill for me!". I had to laugh every time incase I was being recorded. Har fucking har.

I cleaned in Asda for a while when I left school, all the old people would stop dead infront of me while I'm on my knees scrubbing the floor and say "oh look, she's praying!". I'd mutter "yeah I'm praying for you to get the f off my clean floor".. quietly :lol:

When I worked in retail I heard sooooo many things over and over from people who thought they were funny. I think I've blocked a lot out now lol but one I remember - when checking money (notes) to make sure it's not fake: "I just printed it this morning". Oh did you? Ha. Ha. Ha.....

I get this all the time. The campground where I work has a motel and some permanent residents, as well. We get a lot of people that pay for their stay in cash, and the residents mostly pay their rent in cash as well. We always check larger bills since the bank actually caught a fake in one of our deposits. I hear this line, all the time.

I respond with "that's what I'm afraid of."

I hate myself for it for even sober I ask the taxi driver if it's been busy and when they finish.

I get old to 'smile' or 'cheer up' quite a bit.
Errr, how about piss off? Its not my fault I have resting bitch face!

When I was in labour with DS1 I was in labour ward and they didn't have a room quite ready for me so I had to wait.
This woman came past 3/4 times and each time and told me so Many times that I needed to cheer up.

SERIOUSLY? I'M IN FUCKING LABOUR?

:laugh2: I can sooo relate! I was just about to get into the birthing pool during labour and between contractions DH was helping me get a bikini top on. Some MCA bowls in and asks me 'Oh going swimming are we??' - WTF??! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M GOING SWIMMING? NO! PISS OFF!!

whenever paying for something in a shop..
cashier: thats (say) £21.50 please
OHs gran 'i have no money'
... yes i know -_-
or...
cashier checks the money..
'its real i just made it my self'
again.. i know!!
so embarasing sometimes

Whenever I tell men that I work on a make-up counter/do peoples make-up for a living I get 'You're not going to try and put make-up on me are you or put it on me whilst I'm asleep', er yes because whenever I see a man the first thing I think is 'Ohh I'll try out my new eye shadow palette on him!

Cheer up, might not ever happen...

IT ALREADY HAS F***ING HAPPENED!!!!

UGH!!!!

When I was in labour with DS1 I was in labour ward and they didn't have a room quite ready for me so I had to wait.
This woman came past 3/4 times and each time and told me so Many times that I needed to cheer up.

SERIOUSLY? I'M IN FUCKING LABOUR?

:laugh2: I can sooo relate! I was just about to get into the birthing pool during labour and between contractions DH was helping me get a bikini top on. Some MCA bowls in and asks me 'Oh going swimming are we??' - WTF??! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M GOING SWIMMING? NO! PISS OFF!!

Haha i have met a couple of clueless MCAs...most memorable being when i had dd1, and i was in the room butt naked, panicking and ready to push. She comes in, first thing she says 'oh lets put your nightie on lets cover you up'

I'M IN LABOUR EVERYONE IS GOING TO SEE MY VAGINA ANYWAY! Strange lady...

whenever i look rough, or have no make up on my dad always says 'even your make up is scared of your face, it ran away' yes hilarious!!

or when i lived at home hes notice he has no socks in his drawer and would shout 'can i have my socks back please everyone knows you have no boobs' yes well done dad!!

the one i do find funny though is 'would you wear socks if you had no feet' well yes actually i think i would incase my stubs got cold!!.. sorry if that offended anyone it isnt meant to

Whenever DH washes the car you can put money on it that at least 3 neighbours will say

"You can do mine when you're finished" or "you missed a bit" :dohh:

The worst is when yoi go out running when there happens to be a road race in your area and people shout 'mate, you're running the wrong way!'

-.- hilarious.

I actually found this one really funny :)

I used to work in a theme park selling photos of people on the rides. People would do the same stupid poses for the camera again and again and AGAIN! then they'd come bounding off the ride, pull the same stupid dopey face while they looked for themselves amongst all the pictures on the wall, then as they found themselves they'd lean right across the counter, pointing their finger at their picture completely oblivious to the fact that their stupid face was just inches away from mine. Then they would have to tell their friends who one by one would come and do the same thing. :growlmad:

Working in an office I always get the following:

Thanks for coming (if you leave work early)
Was it something you said? (If you happen to be sitting at your desk while everyone else is in a meeting)
We have to stop meeting like this (when passing someone in the corridoor more than once in the same day)

My OH used to ride a unicycle to school (yes seriously) and would always hear 'mate your missing a wheel'

People ALWAYS comment about Ian Beale when I say my surname. Yawn. Its SO boring.

I get this ALL THE TIME. lol my son has it too which is hilarious. People are like, "why is he upset?" And I say he just has a resting bitch face, he's cool. Lol

I so have one of these! Didn't know there was a name for it x

At work, when asking patients if they have any allergies, I quite often get told they are allergic to pain or hospitals, and they think they are funny and original when they tell me that.

the last couple of days with it being triple digit heat (in Farenheit), every single person to come into the office "oh my god is it hot!" and "Oh wow, it feels good in here!"

Most annoying is that in some cases, it was the same person several times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->