Perfect Prep Machine

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Are these worth it? I've heard mixed reviews so am undecided?

We have one. I am a fan. With my son we did the boil water, cool it in ice etc. The PP makes it so quickly. Perfect temperature. Very easy to use, clean, filters easy to change etc.

Only con for me was the Watchdog piece on it saying the water has bacteria in it. That made me worry and really wonder whether we should use it. But our daughter has been very well and we have used t since about 3 weeks when my breast milk supply couldn't keep up.
I would highly recommend it x

I have a baby brezza I got second hand but very gently used. It was nearly brand new and I paid half the price. BEST decision I ever made! So quick and easy to prepare bottles while my hungry LO is squirming awaiting her bottle, I can use both hands on her and console her until it's ready. (Which is within like 10 seconds)

Couldnt and wouldnt have lived without mine. I do see what they are saying that the water might not always be the perfect temperature of above 70c. I use a formula which doesnt need to be sterile so its never been a problem for me personally but I would say that with how many people are using them if there was a major problem about them causing gut rot the internet would know.

Thank you everyone, online reviews are mainly good, I heard about the bad press on Watchdog not so long ago.

They reduced at mo online from £120 - £70 so just wondering whether to go for it!

I bf so don't use one, but my friend commented last night on fb that her machine is now only letting out 2oz of boiling hot water, she had around 7 replies saying theirs had done the same. Im guessing something like that would be covered under the guarantee though, and she was wanting to buy a new one so it's obviously worked for her despite the event issue.

I was against it first but now when I tried it. I can't imagine my life without it. totally worth it.

I think thevwatchdog piece was about using non tommee tippee filters but didn't watch it myself so don't quote me.

My friend had one but I never saw the appeal, you still have to put the scoops in, make sure it's full of water etc...

I used to put the scoops in, fill halfway with boiling and top up with cooled boiled water from the fridge which is basically the same idea and this ratio made it the perfect temperature

100% worth it in my opinion, loved being able to make a bottle so quickly and it's so easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->