Period 32 days late, please HELP me!!

drk.grphks

Trying to conceive #3
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Christina. I am 28 years old. I have two daughters ages 7 & 4. Both were delivered via c-section. I am new to this forum and in desperate need of help and advice.

My last period was August 7, today is October 8. I am officially 32 days late. I have had 2 negative blood tests, several negative hpts. I have never been this late before and I feel like I am pregnant. I am nauseous all the time, I cannot eat meat (same thing happened with my first pregnancies), I have to pee all the time, my cervix is high and firm, my breasts...the areolas are huge and have white bumps around them. Plus they are super tender. My sense of smell is crazy and I feel like I have gotten larger around the middle.

I just feel like I am losing my mind with all these symptoms but the tests are all negative. With my second pregnancy I did not get any positive tests until I was 10 weeks along. This is so hard, and I could use some words of encouragement. My poor husband is as frustrated as I am. He has always been tuned into my cycles so he is aware of how late I am. Please, please someone help me. We were not actively trying, but would love it if I was pregnant.

P.S. I calculated when I last ovulated and it just so happens we did have unprotected sex during my ovulation period. So it just frustrates me even more.

:shrug:

I would suggest blood work at the doctors to determin pregnancy, seeing as it was 10 weeks last time that u had a bfp x

Hey, this has happened me, I could go months without periods...I think my head takes control of my body usually when I convince myself I might be pg I don't get it, but then I do a test it comes back negative and I get it a couple of days later... Mayb get bloods done, c if they can check estrogen levels etc...both times that I was pg I always got BFP straight away so I don't really know...it's a strange one!!!:)

I've gone through this exact same thing. I skipped AF in June completely and just about went crazy having tests done. Of course you're not out until AF comes, but try your best to relax, and retest in a week.

Hello ladies, thank you for your replies. I did have blood work done twice. About 2 weeks ago. It is so frustrating. I have never had period issues, only when I was pregnant. I also find it strange that with my first two pregnancies I did not get a positive until later on about the 10th week...also with both I had early spotting. I would spot for about a day or two. That was a tip off for me as well I might have been pregnant. But this time nothing. No spotting. Just sore breast, cramping, nauseous, fatigued...I would swear I was pregnant. I have an appointment with my OB/GYN in 2 weeks. That just seems like a long time for me, I am going crazy. I started taking prenatal vitamins just in case. *sighs* :cry:

Just thought I would post this message I found on another message board someone posted about a similar situation to mine. Gives me hope:

July 21st was my last period and on August 6th I had a day of spotting ( i suspect implementation). So 1 week before my period I started to test at home - all negatives - I tested about everyday (the 6 days before a missed period is a joke and waist of money - wait until you really miss your period). Then I missed my period and still got negatives - I had some symptoms like I thought I was gonna start & really moody. Anyhow so 9 days after missing my period and still negative tests I decided to do a blood test - I just felt I was prego - I NEVER MISS A PERIOD - I am pretty regular. So 2 days later the test came back negative - I was super disappointed but knew it wasn't my time - but still I was uneasy about being so late. So this morning, now 22 days late I just woke up and felt the urge to take a HPT and it was a POSITIVE - I was totally freaked out so I took another and it was another bright line... I then called my BFF and she said call the dr. & see if you can get in... so I went this afternoon and the Dr. confirmed I am so prego - almost 8 weeks along....so now I get to wait for my husband to get home, I didn't tell him about this morning cause I didn't want to get his hopes up again!

Just wanted to share my story and tell you if you are TTC totally care for your body like you are prego...you just never know - only you know your body best! It all happens within time!

:shrug:
I have been finding messages like this all over the net during my research. I don't know if it is giving me false hopes...I hope I am not setting myself up for disaster...

I've been having my period every other month but around the 21st-23rd. I had my last af on the 22nd September (while on holiday in spain.. grrr) lol.. but now i dont know how to count the days for ovulation or how long my cycle is. Im usually on for 5-6days.. Anyone know? x

I had this a few months ago, I went 67 days without a period. I don't think I ovulated.

Today would be day 34 of not having a period since August. Today I started having brownish medium spotting. It started this afternoon and seems to have stopped as of tonight. It had a little pink to it, but not red or heavy at all. I feel light cramping now. No comparison to the cramping I usually get during a period. I am being optimistic because during my first two pregnancies, I always bled in a similar way for about a day or two during early pregnancy. My breast are really tender today. Also, I am feeling a roundish hard lump on the right side between my right hip and pelvic bone.

Also, yesterday I went to see a doctor and he did perform a pelvic exam. So I am wondering if this is a cause for the spotting as well. I will be having a scheduled u/s in about a week. The doctor did say I was tender on my right side. He was an on-call doctor, not a GYN doctor.

Ugh, we are keeping our fingers crossed over here.

:dust:

Hey kittymeowmeow, their is a website 'https://www.mymonthlycycles.com' that helps you calculate when you are ovulating during an irregular cycle. Hope it helps you.

:)

Hey girl... I'm sending lots of babydust your way! I'm wondering if you know for sure if you actually ovulated by temping? or having them do a progesterone test? I've had this a couple of times.. where I went 60+ days between af.. but I was having annovulatory cycles when that happened.

Of course it's possible that you could be pg since your other 2 didn't show BFP till 10 weeks.. Definitely don't count that chance out until the :witch: comes..
I would be leaning more towards an annov cycle unless O was confirmed. I had one last cycle.. Seems to happen about once a year for me.. I really thought I could be pregnant because I was pretty late.. and my temp seemed higher.. It just never confirmed O though and then the spotting came for 5 days and here I am on the next cycle.. I did O this time though.. because you can see the distince temp shift.
Do you temp?

Hey loveslovely, I do not keep track of my temps with a basal thermometer, I use a plain digital one. My temps would usually be around 97.2...as of late it has been 98.5 or 99.

I chart my ovulation and keep track of when I ovulated by relying on my discharge. I don't know how effective this technique is, but usually when I am ovulating I get a lot more creamy discharge. Right before a period it would be more like a dry discharge. Hope this is not TMI! My last period was August 7. We were on vacation when I was ovulating which would have been around August 20-21. We had unprotected sex on Aug 19 & 20. And now my period is 2 months late. I just find it all a strange coincidence! lol. My husband is really stressed as much as I am. We are going to test again Friday. Hopefully we see a BFP. The brown spotting has stopped, but I am still having light cramping. I have been having light cramping for the past 3 weeks on & off. It is all so frustrating. I am doing my best to stay calm and try not to think about it all too much...but now with this sudden spotting it kinda got my hopes up high! But if it was not meant to be now, that it was not meant to be now. We will just try again. We were not actively trying but now with all this going on and getting our hopes up, we will be!

Thank you for your best wishes!

:dust:

Why your doctor just don't make you an ultrasound?

My clinic won't refer an ultrasound unless they feel like they have too. They did not want to do it at first. But now that I am going on 2 months late, they are scheduling me for an ultrasound for next week. I have to wait to receive the referral letter in the mail. It just takes so long. They do not do it in the office, they send you to a hospital all the way on the other side of the city.

Hey kittymeowmeow, their is a website 'https://www.mymonthlycycles.com' that helps you calculate when you are ovulating during an irregular cycle. Hope it helps you.

:)

Thanks babe :) I will have a look at this now.

XxXx

Oh good luck DRK! That sounds so promising! I use the same method so I hope it's just as effective! Keep us updated on your results!!!!!!!

*UPDATE*

Yesterday I started having light brown spotting with light cramping. It barely left a stain on the liner and it was only their when I wiped. I was like ok, this is new if this is a period. Usually when I have a period I have real hard cramping that I can feel in my back, my hips feel heavy, etc. I know with both of my daughters I bled a little in early pregnancy but for like a day. And I cannot remember if I had cramping. But today, I woke up checked my pad and still no stain from the brown discharge. But when I got up to wipe the toilet paper had brown/red blood on it with little clots. Their is still a lot of brown stuff, which I find weird. I usually bleed bright red and don't get the brown stuff until my period is done. I am extremely nauseous, still having light cramping. I don't know if this is my period or just early pregnancy bleeding or maybe even a miscarriage! I took another hpt and it was negative Any advice would be so appreciated, I don't know what this is. I did have a pelvic exam the day before yesterday, maybe that started all this...

I think with the negative hpt, it is probably a light late period. It seems to be almost over. I am having alot of cramping. It is just weird to have 2-3 day period after not having it for a month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->