period after MC...

LLbean

Reaction score
Wondering if those of you who have gone through a CMC can tell me how your first period after went...delays? spotting? cramps? was anything different?

Yep i agree with dmom, the same as all the others, even the same cycle length for me.

and on time? whatever that means since my cycles vary from 25 to 28 days LOL

More clots than normal but same length from what I remember. But once I had a D&N and the other time it was natural so it differed both times. I had acupuncture after both of them to get my hormones back to normal too.

well AF is due this weekend...really feeling the cramps already but not even one spot...wonder if the MC had something to do with that since I did bleed longer because of it?

guess I should clarify...prior to the CMC I would spot for a few days (if not a whole week) before actual full flow...even when I was pregnant this past month I did a bit...but now I just have the cramps and no spotting...wondering if it is part of the MC phenomenon?

After my first MC, my period came on time then wacky the next two months then back to normal.. My second was in May and it was been wacky. 35 first month, 31 second month, 27 third month. I think my AF will be 27 again this coming month. Also after my second MC, I bled the whole month until AF showed up.

After my first MC, my period came on time then wacky the next two months then back to normal.. My second was in May and it was been wacky. 35 first month, 31 second month, 27 third month. I think my AF will be 27 again this coming month. Also after my second MC, I bled the whole month until AF showed up.

UGH....so sorry to hear that. Yikes!

I do think the degree of bleeding might depend on if it's a CMC or MMC? But, Idk.

well someone on FB brought up a good point, I also had the HSG this month...wonder if that cleaned out any potential gunk that would have been the spotting before AF?

you think so Dmom? Oh God that makes me feel better LOL

I totally think so! You got your pipes flushed, lol. All of the junk is gone.

Well I am waiting to hear on your test tomorrow and I continue to test JUST IN CASE...but hoping for AF to just get here and put me at ease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->