Period and ill :(

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by nightkd, Oct 24, 2008.

1. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

Why does this always happen? I've got a horrible period (unusually strong cramps and...just weird...) and on top of that I feel really really sick tonight. I've not been feeling well for past few days, really really sore throat on the left side only :shrug:, had on and off temperature, feeling horrible and hideously bad pains across my stomach. I've also had massive breakouts of spots all over my face where I don't usually get them, I guess because my body was starting to fight an infection? Oh and now I'm getting heartburn, nice. :(

I feel horrid. To top it off my hair is being a bitch and not doing what I want and we painted the living room almost a week ago and the paint still absolutely reeks!

:hissy::hissy:

I wanted to get on with some xmas prezzies tonight, but I just feel like crud. :cry:

Sorry for the moan, but OH has gone out again so I can't even go to bed early. :(

Wahhhhhhhhh!! :cry:

2. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:hugs: horrible :witch: she's got me at the moment too for the last 2 weeks :hissy: hope you feel lots better soon honey, sending huge :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

:hugs: Thank you. I'm still feeling horrible today, so I dunno what's causing it.. :(

My BF has just walked out over something completely trivial and I believe his mother may be behind it in some way, so that's a great help. Home alone again tonight.

Everything comes in bloody threes doesn't it?!

2 weeks? Ouch, she's been with me for about 3 days now, but she's being well weird. :shrug: Hopefully she'll be too busy with halloween and leave us both alone for that!!!!

:hugs:

xx

4. keelykat

keelykat Guest

Aaww i can understand how you're feeling, ive always had nasty periods-being pregnant was great (no periods for nine months yay!!)

It's so much harder dealing with them when you have a little one to look after too!

keely.x

5. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

My periods were okay, long, but rarely painful. I just always seem to get a cold, or tummy upset or something..

Hmmm, I'm really enjoying having periods again though. Like I feel more womanly! Lol! But, just to know everything's working and my cycles seem to be regulating quite quickly; 43 day to 29 day! So hopefully I'll have another 28/29 day cycle this month!

Keep having these f*cking panic attack things every time I think of OH today. I guess it must just be like a burst of adrenaline or something, feel free to explain why I may be having these random spazzes, if you know! :D My poor heart.

xx

6. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

Ahhhh!! I'm coming up in spots now!!! God damn! I just got over a horrific outbreak. Stress? Alcohol?

I'm off to drink a gallon of water!! *runs*