period every 14 days please help

aaiimmee

M/C NOV 08
Reaction score
hi
i posted in the mc section but thought you girls might be able to help too
i had a mc in nov and ever since then i have gotten my period every 14days it last about a week... just wondering if anyone has any idea why i am like this.. i thought at first it might have just been my body getting back to normal but its been 3 months now n its still not bad to normal... do i ovulate inbetween these dates or am i not ovulating at all.....please help

Hi hun, sorry you're going through this.

My m/c was only 3 weeks ago, so I've not started periods again yet and can't really advise on what's normal or not, I'm afraid. I just wanted to ask if you've you been to your doctor about this, and if you've had a scan since the m/c?

A period every 14 days must be no fun at all for you, so I hope you get it sorted soon
:hug:

im going to the docs on monday... im just really worried that something is wrong n its gone un noticed... when i had my mc the docs werent very helpful pretty much just sent me hoime without telling me anything.... it feels like my period never stops... its out of control.... for the first month i was even on the pill n that didnt fix it.... i really dont know what to do anymore... im really worried that something is wrong

im really sorry to hear bout your m/c its one of the worst things to go through... *huggs* feel free to contact me if you wanna talk im here for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->