Period gone crazy?

Mika80

Reaction score
Hello ... I am 37 and my period seems to have gone a little crazy, for a few months it has been coming a week early (24 days cycle, instead of usual 29/30) ... This has been the pattern:
July 14
Aug12 (this was my normal pattern, 2 days early)
Sept 8
Oct 5
Oct 30
Nov 23 (this is a week early).

We are trying to conceive baby #2, it took us 19 months to conceive DS b/c of a fibroid, once it was removed, I got pregnant 5 months later.

What the shorter cycle mean? When should I start testing for ovulation? I usually check ovulation around day 12-15, I also bleed less days, when I had the fibroid I used to bleed heavily for 10 days+ after removal it was a breeze ... Now it goes from 3 to 5 days or so.
I was reading that taking vit B6 may help, I remember aking it when trying to conceive the first time but for some other reason...

Anybody else with a similar pattern? I am so out of practice, I have to start checking ovulation and all again but this new pattern threw me totally off.

Dr. Suggested a day 3 hormonal profile but I am not sure what that is?

Thanks

You could be ovulating earlier or having a shorter LP , I recommend charting and using OPKs so you have a better idea when your ovulating . I also think its a good idea to get the CD 3 bloodwork done this tests your FSH, E2 and LH levels These day 3 hormone levels provide your doctor with an Idea of your current fertility. The blood levels show how ‘easily’ your brain and ovaries work to mature an egg each month and can give insight into the egg quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->