Period has ended, officially TTC

emicakess

Reaction score
Just wanted to post that I am excited to be on this board! Our daughter is 13 months old and we are ready to try and give her a little sibling next summer. :) There will be a 22 month age difference. I am a bit nervous about having 2 under two and also working with two kids. But I have faith and I am feeling very positive that life will be amazing with a new addition to the family.

Hi there fellow Due in August 2014 mummy! Nice to see you're trying too :)

Hope your stay here is a short one! We've been trying since my periods returned when Isla was 8 months, but no luck yet. Hopeful for his cycle though, if it ever transpires I actually ovulated!

Hiii Charlotte (squirrel ) !!! So 5 months of trying so far for you huh.. I bet that seems like forever. Well my FX for you for this cycle!!! Babydust <3

Hello Kern! <3

So my cycles have been pretty spot on the past few months at 31 days then suddenly this month AF arrived at CD 28. So I have no clue when I will ovulate. The period tracker says I will ovulate the 25th but it also says I will have a 30 day cycle and I have no clue if that's the fact. So I guess we will just BD as much as possible the rest of the month!

Good luck ladies!

Yeah, coming up to 6 months. Considering how easily we fell with Isla this has been frustrating. I have long cycles as I just gave up breastfeeding last month and they're still normalising because of that. I'm only on my 4th cycle and last cycle I had a chemical, so I'm hopeful it won't be much longer. Are you taking OPKs or anything like that to pinpoint ovulation or are you taking the relaxed approach?

And how's beautiful Maybel doing? Isla is flourishing into this cheeky, gregarious, boisterous little climber, who gets into everything and everywhere and makes friends and admirers wherever she goes. She is such trouble!! But perfect at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->