period like cramps at 9dpo AF not for 5 days

formunky

Reaction score
so we started ttc last cycle and got a no....this month i know we bd'd on o day plus 2 days before and the day after....i know we caught O but i did last month too and it was a :bfn: so i am now 9dpo and have baaad period cramps that i dont usually get until a day or 2 before AF but she isnt due for 5 days,....could i still be pg or is this early evil AF.....i never had any pg symptoms with ds until i started puking at 8ish weeks so i have no idea

super bloated.....major headache that has been here for 3 days, nauseous, but i was last cycle around now too (i guess i could have had an early miscarriage last cycle maybe) but yeah so major period cramps that makes me think i am getting it now....but 5 days early never happens...i am pretty regular give or take a day

Hi formunky, I think your symptoms sound pretty promising. Period like cramps, bloatedness, headaches and nausea are all signs of pregnancy. I am 9DPO and have same symptoms but also aching bbs, tiredness, burping quite a lot, some heartburn but best and most likely sign of pg for me is that I had some spotting on Tuesday which I believe was implantation bleeding. I'm quite convinced I am pg but gotta wait till it's not too early for tests to detect my HCG levels.

I think you could be in for your BFP this month :)

Have got my fingers crossed for us both!! :)

well sounds good then :) hope we both get :bfp:

sounds promising...I am 10 dpo and have got a BFP and have had these symptons...are you getting a whiteish discharge? sore bbs?x

Congrats Aquarius24, what test did you use if you don't mind me asking? :)

i havent had any cm all month, even when i had the + opk there wasnt any ewcm so i dunno....but they were a bit sore yesterday the bb's i mean

i think i posted to u on another thread but im in the same boat..9dpo and getting cramps/pulling tugging and im hoping its not early AF..i know pretty much the exact day i ovulated because i was in major pain and already had a blood test that confirmed it..usually i dont get my period for 14-15 days after ovulation..but not as many symptoms as u..just the crampiness and breaking out all over my face which isnt pleasant lol..r u gonna test tomorrow? i want to but im scared

i took an internet cheapy test, not fmu so w/e and there was like a grey shadow so i dont know if that was just the test or the beginning of a faint line but i will wait until tomorrow fmu then if it is a no still i will just wait and see if AF comes maybe lol if i can wait

ahh lol now u got me wanting to take one today lol i got 5 internet cheapys and 2 first response early result..my plan was to take the FR on 10 & 11 dpo..and then starting at 12 do the internet ones..that is if my FR are negative..lol..i just wanna know i wish u could just get a blood test any time u wanted and would tell u right away..wishful thinking :haha:

I agree Hlynn- a test that could tell you straight away would be amazing :) the waiting part is so hard. Really looking forward to getting that BFP, good luck to you too xxx

I really hope you all get your :bfp: this cycle!

Every month my body would change it's symptoms before AF and every month I was sure I was pregnant! I am sure my body plots against me :haha:

yeah last month i coulda swore i was pregnant..but nope sure wasnt..so this month im not as optimistic..especially since im not having any symptoms really besides this cramping and breaking out..but today i have noticed more CM..its white-ish color..im not good with explaining the texture or anything but its more sticky i guess..lol TMI sorry. idk if thats any kind of sign or not..up until today i have been pretty dry i guess..even during ovulation

That was my first indication I was pregnant, I had an abundance of slippery CM pretty much from ovulation onwards!

Hey everyone I'm at 9dpo took an ULTRA early hpt yesterday nothing... today I feel a bit achey almost like lighter version of AF cramps and feel a bit sick like my stomach is off or something. I'm wishing for a christmas miracle... this will be 11months ttc :( I had a MC back in June so this would be our first. I'm praying soo hard as my bbs feel like they are going to fall off and my back feels broken... nope I'm good nothing wrong here lol.
xoxox
SSBD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"