Period only lasted 2-3 days

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
So a little back story...
I usually have a 15 day LP.
Well on 18 dpo with tons of BFNs, I started to spot that evening. 19 dpo it turned into a real AF heavy but lighter than usual, the next day was much lighter, and today I'm spotting. I have never had an AF this short or light though I would still consider it too heavy to possibly be pregnancy related. My shortest AF up until this point was 4 or 5 days.

Here is my question...
Do any of you think that I should be worried that my AF was so short? I have to talk to my doc soon anyway since the last cycle was my last chance on femera. Should I bring it up at my appointment?

You can bring to up to the Dr. It's nothing to worry about about a yr or so ago mine suddenly got shorter and lighter. I'm no where near menopause either. It's just normal :)

You can mention it to the Dr, that never hurts. But I've had some short periods recently, and I've always been a full blown 8 day period *lol* so I was shocked. Nothing to be concerned about. :)

Though I must say that I have had implantation bleeding that was rather heavy. Definitely more than the spotting that most people talk about having.

My period went from 5 days to 2 days, been like that since I came of coil and never affected fertility etc - body changes every so often - personally I think it's great having a short one xx

Thanks ladies, definitely not complaining. Short peroods are nice. They have slowly gotte. Shorter over the years. I just didn't think it was possible to be this short. I once had one last 5 weeks and heavy the whole time when I was 15. That's how I found out I had pcos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->