Period Or Pregnant????? Part 2

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Ok I know ya'll read my first post "Period Or Pregnant?" If not read it...

Well I finally took a pic of my test I took yesterday on Monday 9/10 4 days before my period is due... I used an E.P.T Test that show 5 days early

Please let me know what you guys think??? Thank you!!

ahhhh!!!
https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7662/70714280od2.jpg

https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8104/79489735rq6.jpg

check those... Sorry they are so blurry!! .. but I can see a better line down the middle.. the pix dont do it justice!

I can't really see the pic clearly, but I think I can see a Plus sign in the window (one line fainter than the other). I would say Yes it is a BFP. Again thou the pic isn't that clear.

On the test kits it says, one line may be fainter than the other and it is still a positive. I am sure if you retested in a week it would really stand out.

I can definatly see that second line! Did it appear within the 3 minutes or did that appear afterwards ? looks good, give it another day or so and test again it should be stronger! xx

:hugs: Congrats on your BFP!

How quick did that line show up? :D

If thats how it was before 10 minutes and hasnt strenghened with being left aside I'd say BFP :happydance:

That showed up within 3-5 minutes!!!.. I mean.. if its negative.. the - line should only be there and it should be clearly visible!!!

2 more days!!!!!! I just have to make it passed friday with no :witch:!!!!

Oh my your strong :lol: I'd test 2 days after again lol

If 3-5 mins Deestar I'd defo say YAY :D

Oh good!! So you DO see the line down the middle! its not my eyes!! good!!.. I just have a feeling that this is my month...

its mine and my husbands One Year anniversary on Saturday!!!

if nothing still shows up.. and LETS HOPE IT DOESNT... but Friday at like 4pm.. then I will call my doctor to set up and appointment for Next week sometime... and I will still re-test on Saturday morning :)

Pray for me ladies!

Oh my your strong :lol: I'd test 2 days after again lol

If 3-5 mins Deestar I'd defo say YAY :D

Trust me wobbles... its so HARD waiting.. and this week is really going slow for me.. I guess I'm just nervous to test again.. I really want to be sure before anything else...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->