period pains & backache

21Rach

Mum & TTC
Reaction score
hiya ive not had period pains or actual back ache at all in pregnancy (spd is only in hips/pelvis) anyway done what the physio said kept my feet up most the time so i know ive not aggravated the spd.

my back started out with pains yesterday afternoon, had a bath in the evening didnt help, spread to tummy and down below, and now it's still here.

does this sound like a normal thing u have felt? pain wise it ranges from 1/10 to 5/10

x

is it a constant thing hun? braxton hicks maybe? x

I have been getting this the last 2 days but think its just from doing too much cos it eases when i sit down and relax , scary though especially the tummy ache part . xx

Sounds like bh's. I have been getting this more and more recently. Think i've been over doing it though with xmas coming and trying to get everything organised for lo's arrival! It is quite scary and there have been a couple of times I have thought it was early stages of labour! Phone hospital if it doesn't ease off though. xxx

defo not braxton hicks cos noticed that i've only had like 4 or 5 of those each day now. i'd usually have loads. text a friend n they said it's bodies natural way to prepare for labour their pains to ease u in or something lol guess it's better than jus gettin the real hard pains in 4+ weeks from nothing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->