Period pains Updated

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
And bleeding. Have this awful feeling that everything is not right. Just doesn't seem good. I know there isn't a lot they can do it peanut is leaving me. Just 🙏 it's the haemorrhage going. But the period pains aren't comforting to me....

Oh no. I'm really hoping it calms down and all is ok? Is the bleeding heavy?

It had stopped for a week nearly. But returned this morning. Red... And with period kind of cramps. Just reminds me of AF. Suppose we will just have to wait and see if. Either I pass anything and the bleeding gets very heavy. Becomes unbearable x

Oh gemstone i hope this is the sch! Lil peanut is certainly giving you some worry x

Oh no. I'm really hoping it calms down and all is ok? Is the bleeding heavy?

Me too, just hoping its from the haemorrhage area. Just the period pains & bloating are freaking me out a little 😞

Oh gemstone i hope this is the sch! Lil peanut is certainly giving you some worry x

Certainly is, just can't help but think it's not tho 😞. As the bleeding is red. I thought the sch would cause me to have brown bleeding. Also feel that little bit less pregnant today. Bbs aren't full like they was.. I'm very tired but had a awful night sleep. Just hope all is ok. Don't know if going to a&e will help any. The can't offer me a scan today.
The pains are kind of mild contraction pains. Hope the pains go 😢x

I think you have to just sit it out today hun, id take two paracetamol and go and have a lie down if you can. Please keep is posted, hugs xx

Did you say you saw hb at last scan?x

Did you say you saw hb at last scan?x

Yeah saw heartbeat and baby 6mm crl. Yeah dh is having the baby in going to go have a lay down and see if that helps any. Thank you xx

Glad it seems to have stopped. Early pregnancy is so scary x

I have stopped bleeding again. Nothing there not even pink last few toilet trips I have made. Also feeling like poop again. And cramping has stopped too. So hoping it was just some stretching of my uterus made some of the haemorrhage area bleed a little. Hoping it is all ok still. But the fact I feel like crap again. Is giving me some hope. Thanks ladies you have all been fantastic as always so caring. Thank you all xxx

Yay to feeling crap!! ☺
That has to be a good thing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"