Period pains??

Oops double post sorry! Thanks ladies :)
2pups4kids i have to know do u have 2 pups for kids or 2 pups and 4 kids?! Lol

Congrats Joesphine!!!

I am due Sunday.. still waiting. Not dilated or effaced..

Oops double post sorry! Thanks ladies :)
2pups4kids i have to know do u have 2 pups for kids or 2 pups and 4 kids?! Lol

Two pups FOR kids hahaha omg 4 kids? I'm not even sure how I'll do with one, let alone 4! :haha: But I can see why it's a bit confusing :p

Congratulations Josephine. Glad you had an easy one. If I go again, which I am not lol, I will have to get c section. It holds you back a bit when at home doing things. Recovering from that and trying to keep wee one.

I love being a mother.

Have we all had our babies now?

Hi guys sorry it's been so long been stuck in hospital since Tuesday!!

Baby Jack arrived on 17.06.2014 @ 10.27pm after being in established labour only an hr and a half induction made things go stupidly quick!! Had to have a episiotomy to get him out but did it all on gas and air and he is gorgeous!! He was born weighing 8lb 15. We've had some problems feeding due to tongue tie but we're now expressing and getting there xx

Hi guys sorry it's been so long been stuck in hospital since Tuesday!!

Baby Jack arrived on 17.06.2014 @ 10.27pm after being in established labour only an hr and a half induction made things go stupidly quick!! Had to have a episiotomy to get him out but did it all on gas and air and he is gorgeous!! He was born weighing 8lb 15. We've had some problems feeding due to tongue tie but we're now expressing and getting there xx

Aw congrats! Hopefully things get a little easier with feeding. Happy for you!! xx

Hey ladies ... thought I'd pop in see how motherhood is treating you all?
I'm in love ... it is the best thing ever. Amira will be 4 months on Tuesday. Those four months were quicker than last 4 days of pregnancy lol

Motherhood is AWESOME for me!! Hannah is 4 months on the 16th, and she is such a great baby!!! It has flown by! I'm ready for another ;)... we have successfully breastfed this entire time, it's been great!!! But I still haven't had a possible period, I'll have off and on cramps, tons of off/on ewcm, and just feeling pregnant again really, but I'm not!!

Could take a year if breastfeeding. My little one would not latch on. i could not keep up with expressing. I love getting to do more with her now. Love going to baby swim etc. We definitely not having another. I love amira ti bits and she was an easy child. I know next time will not be lol

Hi Jacks now 4 months and has changed Soooo much he smiles and giggles. We're weaning and he loves apple and blueberry and loads of veggies.

We had his tongue tie cut but it didn't help with feeding he still struggled as once expressed he had to be fed from a bottle and he found it easier. I was a bit upset but he's happier.

I love being a mummy and we've discussed another baby already. However we're not trying again until Jacks at least 1 xxx

Amira isn't ready for solids yet but getting all spoons and that in and started eating porridge myself so I can feed her that with pureed fruit. Looking at other ideas to. I will introduce lumpy food early on too.

Santa has also been sorted. Not alot this year which is great for my bank lol

Amira loves books. I ready and she hits the pages lol we went to fish shop. She loves lights and bright colours. I also painted with her. Pur a page down with some paint. Put cling film over it and she hit the colours. Mess free.

I love this stage. Looking forward to doing more things but will make most of this short stage.

Wee updates be nice as they grow. Those who go on to have another etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->