Period pains??

Came off b+b last night and period pains were really bad, I thought finally this is it, by the time I went to bed they had almost disappeared. Had a few twinges today and I feel a lot of pressure in my bum and movement around my hips but other than that nothing else to report today, apart from feeling sick and having a sore bump, I did also have a mini breakdown at lunch time, sobbing on my dh shoulder. :cry:

Hope your feeling better about it all now :hugs: we all just need to keep in mind that we are very close to the end whether it be hours days or weeks none of us have a very long time to go!! We will all be meeting out little ones soon and all of this will be well worth it :)

We all have break downs though when we feel like this!!

RC- my stomach tightening didn't "hurt" per say, but it was very tight and it was different from how I normally feel! I haven't had it today! Maybe it was just BH.. but normally my BH go away when i'm sitting. Do you tummys just get "harder" over time?

Mine gets hard sometimes for a while and I wonder if maybe it's baby pushing up against my belly making if hard.

It might of been braxton hicks but don't they usually come and go in waves. I'm not sure.

I am fed up trying to work out my body and pains, especially as they come and go with no pattern.

Can i join this convo? :p i had been having mild period like pains from bout 38 weeks. Overdue now, by one day, and they getting worse. Hope you ladys dont have to wait till 40weeks with how much pains yourve already been having!!!!

Can i join this convo? :p i had been having mild period like pains from bout 38 weeks. Overdue now, by one day, and they getting worse. Hope you ladys dont have to wait till 40weeks with how much pains yourve already been having!!!!

Welcome to the convo :) fingers crossed it'll happen for you any hour now!!

This morning and afternoon been getting the pains again, they feel stinger now but still not in any pattern. I've also noticed today that my baby feels like she's really pushing down and it feels really heavy and uncomfortable down there! Still the pains are in no pattern or anything though :(

Hello Rollachick, I hope it's your turn real soon!

I'm feeling less to be honest, the more active I am, the more I feel the cramps and tightenings but I'm more comfortable today and feel quite well and normal, which is nice in one sense! She's 2/5ths engaged so I'm happy we're moving in the right direction and trying to be patient and focus on getting my house perfectly prepared and so on hehe.

RC it's exciting that your feelings are getting stronger...! I'm so curious to see how things go for us all :)

Hey, hope you aren't far off.

Pains came more at night. Which seems to be the only pattern. Bet I go at night. Took painkiller to sleeping. Woke two hours later with bad pain. A few times I woke with these bad pains. Movement is little today. Only had 2. Should I worry at that?

I've been getting contractions for about 3 hours now (first I kinda ignored them thinking braxton hicks again) but they haven't stopped this time!! They ain't terribly painful though.

Wonder if this is the start?! Nervous now!!

I've been getting contractions for about 3 hours now (first I kinda ignored them thinking braxton hicks again) but they haven't stopped this time!! They ain't terribly painful though.

Ah, really pleased for you and also really jealous, I really hope this is the start for you, ive been feeling more pressure last night and this morning and a lot of pulling behind belly button area so hopefully I wont be far behind you. I know what i'll do, i'll start contracting and I will get so scared I will suddenly wish I wasn't! Please keep us updated, you have given me hope I may not be to far off now seeing as though I had some similer symptoms to you!. Goodluck x :happydance:

Ahh wow RC, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they don't fizzle out for you! So exciting :happydance:

Ive had period like pains for a while now. My last DR appt said that I am 75% effaced. Not yet dilated but should be soon. My undies have show some very light pink spotting so I know my cervix are thinning and its getting ready.

Hi ladies just to say i asked mw today about the hot water bottle and she says its fine so mayb i was wrong! She also says hot baths are fine too maybe its just an opinion thing!

I am so excited for you. Please keep us updated. I hope this is it for you :-D

Hi ladies just to say i asked mw today about the hot water bottle and she says its fine so mayb i was wrong! She also says hot baths are fine too maybe its just an opinion thing!

Guess who is getting hot water body out. Wish the pain would stay and stop going. I think hot thing you maybe aren't allowed in early pregnancy?

I don't know what's going on the contractions hung around for about 3 hours only slightly painful then they vanished so I was like ok must of been braxton hicks about 2 hours later they are back again making me believe this can't be braxton hicks because it is painful but not unbearable! They are happening maybe every 20 minutes and still only lasting about 35 seconds.

Could still just be early labour which can last days and weeks :( sob!! Excitement over!!

They are more painful then the period cramps I was getting though!!

RC - So excited for you! At least something is happening!!

I got some brief period type pains today and i'm feeling some lower back cramping. I've only had 4 cups of water today though. I need to drink up! Last time I was in the hosptial with contractions (at 33 weeks) it was because I was dehydrated. It's just so hard to chug water constantly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->