Period restarting--WAY TMI

Stressbucket

Reaction score
LO is eight weeks old now, and I had a planned c-section. On the 26th, I started bleeding again, and thought my period had restarted, but some of it seemed like old blood, and I thought it might also just be some finish-up bleeding from the birth.

Then it stopped, and my husband and I had intercourse--after which I started bleeding again, kind of pinkish, and clearly new.

That lasted a couple of days, and then it went away--and then we had intercourse--are you seeing a pattern? and the bleeding started up again.

I'm newly on the minipill, and other than that (and having given birth), I can't think of anything unusual that's going on. Anyone else had this happen? I'm writing to my doctor, just wondering if this is common.

(My poor doctor. Through this very complicated pregnancy, where new things kept happening every three minutes, I just kept asking 'So, can we have sex? Can we have sex?' Now I'm calling back...'So, we had sex, this is what's happening!'. I'm sure he doesn't really want to know.)

LO is eight weeks old now, and I had a planned c-section. On the 26th, I started bleeding again, and thought my period had restarted, but some of it seemed like old blood, and I thought it might also just be some finish-up bleeding from the birth.

Then it stopped, and my husband and I had intercourse--after which I started bleeding again, kind of pinkish, and clearly new.

That lasted a couple of days, and then it went away--and then we had intercourse--are you seeing a pattern? and the bleeding started up again.

I'm newly on the minipill, and other than that (and having given birth), I can't think of anything unusual that's going on. Anyone else had this happen? I'm writing to my doctor, just wondering if this is common.

(My poor doctor. Through this very complicated pregnancy, where new things kept happening every three minutes, I just kept asking 'So, can we have sex? Can we have sex?' Now I'm calling back...'So, we had sex, this is what's happening!'. I'm sure he doesn't really want to know.)

It could be the mini pill as it affects each person differently. Sex should not be the cause if your 8wks pp. Sorry im not much help. :blush:

i know this is old but I have the same thing without the mini pill and a vaginal birth. intercourse a few days of bleeding break intercourse few days of bleeding break intercourse bleeding. what happened in the end? what did it turn out to be

My Dr tried to put a coil in around 8 -10 weeks PP and the tube made me really sore in the back corner of my cervix iykwim and I bled lightly for a couple of days. I had a lot of cervical bleeding in labour it obviously didn't seem to have had long enough to heal at that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->