Period when pregnant

Pondereplay

Reaction score
Okay I bet this question has been asked like a bagillion times however when I searched I couldn't find it so here goes. I had sex with my boyfriend in my most fertile time and when I was supposed to have a period I got like a really light and practically painless one and mine are very heavy and painful. It was so light I didn't even need to where a tampon or a towel. It wasn't even a lot of blood, it was mostly discarge. Is it possible it wasn't even a period?

How many weeks pregnant are you? I had light bleeding on and off between weeks 5 and 7 with this pregnancy and I had a scan last Monday that confirmed everything is ok

For me yes - with DD I had a 3/4 day bleed - it was light pink, I though it was my period (I'd had a chemical the month before and thought it had thrown my cycle out of whack)... anyway the bleeding stopped and I wondered (my boobs got sore) and I tested a week later and got a positive.

Anecdotally my SIL had periods for the first 4 months of her pregnancy - she found out at 18 weeks when her mum told her to take a test as she'd put on weight and was complaining of exhaustion. TBH until I knew her and totally trust her (she was married but they weren't planning kids for a few years) - I always seriously doubted women who said they had no idea!).

Hope you get the outcome you want xx

It could be implantation bleeding, and some ladies do experience bleeding during their pregnancy. My mum had "periods" with my youngest brother for the first 4 months, no reason found.

I'm wondering this myself as well. I've googled and searched. Read as something As breakthrough bleeding. When period hormones show through and still to be preganant. Not sure I understand it completely. Anyways. I had a 2 day period couple more minor minor spotting and since then been nauseated. Boobs sore. Emotional. Stuff if expect before period. Which I did have. Now heading up for O and I feel like I'm gearing up for Af. I've done hcg. Negative.
Anybody ever have "period" and no positive hcg. But then end up pregnant. Shouldn't an hcg register if feeling symptoms?

Hi, sorry to jump on your post...

I should be about 4 weeks 4 days pregnant, I have had loads of clear positive tests that have been getting darker each day and today I woke up with some bright red blood when I wiped.

When any of you bled, was it only pink or was it actually red like a period? I believe as I was only due my period 3 days ago that it must be a chemical but not sure if I should still go and tell a dr incase the pregnancy does still continue?

My mum had periods when pregnant with me so it is possible but I feel like this is it :( X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->