Periods no longer regular

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I've always been one of those lucky people that can time their monthly visit down to the hour every 28 days. My periods have always been quite painful but very regular.

I had the coil fitted after Ozzie and now my afs won't regulate. My first cycle was 56 days, my second 31 and now I'm on day 29. The odd thing is that a week after my af stopped this time I had spotting, like a blob of blood and then some reddish tinged cm for a few hours. I've never had anything like that.

How long does it take to regulate on the coil? Or could it still be my body settling from having Ozzie?:shrug: I'm constanly wearing panty liners incase I get caught off guard:blush:

I don't know about the coil but did you/ so you BF Ozzy? Because if you did/do then that may be why?

I stopped bfing him the week before he turned one but before then he'd only been having one feed a day. I've just never taken this long to become regular. I'm on day 32 now.

Maybe it could be to do with that then? idk. If you think its too do with the coil aybe you should have a word with a doctor about it, i didn't think you had periods on the coil?

Maybe it could be to do with that then? idk. If you think its too do with the coil aybe you should have a word with a doctor about it, i didn't think you had periods on the coil?

It's the copper one which still gives you horrific 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' periods:wacko:

I think I'm broken:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->