• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Periods?!

Jessicahide

Reaction score
OK so i am a little concerned, i just wanted to hear some from some other new mums so this seemed to be the best place, sorry if its not :(

I bled for 3 weeks after i had my little boy, then i had my period start on the 2nd of last month, this month i had some spotting earlier than i would have expected, and then i came on yesterday ( Happy birthday :( ) but today, its stopped! HUH!!! One day period? Please tell me i am not alone in having this sort of messed up cycle.... just hoping i am not pregnant.

Any opinions or experience would be much appreciated, i cant remember what happened with my older ones xxx

I've been experiencing this too. I took 2 tests because I was freaked out, but they were negative. :D

I had this too after dd3. That being said I only had 1 proper period after her. I feel pregnant when she was 4months. Take a test jess all the best Hun xxx

Thanks Gemstone,

I have had a small amount of bleeding on and off for a few days, i wouldn't say it was a period, or anywhere near period amounts, but its there, not enough to fill a pad.... Might get some cheepies from B&M they are only a £1 for three, so at least my mind would be at ease xxx

Did you have any joy finding out? Hope you got the answer you wanted x

Hi Gem, well my period started and lasted 12 days, seems fairly typical xxx how are you and the little ones doing, i bet Henry is growing really fast xxx

Hi Gem, well my period started and lasted 12 days, seems fairly typical xxx how are you and the little ones doing, i bet Henry is growing really fast xxx

Hey Hun, he is huge! Got him weighed today he is 23days old & he is now 10lb 12oz. Bless him fat boy lol, how's everyone your end xxx

Hey Hun, he is huge! Got him weighed today he is 23days old & he is now 10lb 12oz. Bless him fat boy lol, how's everyone your end xxx

Ahh bless him, little chunk <3 Yeah we are all good thanks Andrew is a wolloper too, he has outgrown 3-6 month clothing now, seems so bloody long, it goes too quick! How is your youngest girl doing? xxx

She is ok, she has to go to the hospital on Friday she needs to have electrodes put on her head coz she has started to have seizures/spasms. So they wanna have that don't to check brain activity. It's a very worrying time all these tests, mri's & bloods done all the time. With very little answers. We have so many apps every week. It's emotionally draining &#128553;. Just want some answers. Wine he is a big boy too! Henry is in 0-3 months but fills them already. Top to toe lol. Daddy is 6foot 5 tho. Glad is great hun xxx

She is ok, she has to go to the hospital on Friday she needs to have electrodes put on her head coz she has started to have seizures/spasms. So they wanna have that don't to check brain activity. It's a very worrying time all these tests, mri's & bloods done all the time. With very little answers. We have so many apps every week. It's emotionally draining &#128553;. Just want some answers. Wine he is a big boy too! Henry is in 0-3 months but fills them already. Top to toe lol. Daddy is 6foot 5 tho. Glad is great hun xxx

Oh love that must be so hard back and fourth to appointment, must feel like you hardly spend time with them, just being little kids.... :( it must be so stressful, how is she in herself? Yeah my husband is 6ft5 too.... lol

Wow we love them long ay! &#128521;&#128514;lol. She is fine. Very delayed in development. But so happy bless her. Thankfully! It would be a lot harder of she wasn't. She is trying to crawl atm. She is 16months old on the 4th. Can only say dad so far. Only sat up on her first bday. We are very pleased with how far she has come along. Luckily my dh takes the time off so we can still be a family so we aren't bogged down by all the appointments

Wow we love them long ay! &#128521;&#128514;lol. She is fine. Very delayed in development. But so happy bless her. Thankfully! It would be a lot harder of she wasn't. She is trying to crawl atm. She is 16months old on the 4th. Can only say dad so far. Only sat up on her first bday. We are very pleased with how far she has come along. Luckily my dh takes the time off so we can still be a family so we aren't bogged down by all the appointments

Bless her, she sounds like a little hero xxxxx Ah thats great he gets the time off xxxx Glad its manageable for you all xx is the hospital near by?

Yeah I live like 4 mins away on a good day &#128541;. His work are so supportive. They even pay him for the time off xxx

Wow! that is amazing, they must really appreciate him as a worker xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"